BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nora A.
mecca
It kind of gives you a stinging feeling but eases after a few seconds makes your lips look much bigger than natural.tip:if you have small lips use extreme and if you have medium sized lips like me use the normal lip injection plumper.
Zoanne F.
Sydney
After reading reviews I was a little bit worried to how my lips would react but all I got was a little tingle which I expect from a lip plumping product. I went and got the mini size from mecca and I really like it, it's really nourishing and gives a nice gloss finish to your lips, I think it does some plumping but nothing major. The smell is also really nice.
Khush P.
Toronto, ON
I honestly am not a fan of lip plumpers so I cannot give this a bad review. I tried it and it really burned the edges on my lips. I guess that may be the purpose but it doesn't work for me.
Gabreille A.
Edmonton
I already have fillers so when I use this product is doesn’t do much to my lips other than make them tingly and feel weird you can achieve the same look with a good lip lining technique and some contouring
Gage P.
Fredericton
I had high hopes for this product as I love Too Faces as a whole but when I tried this product it simply didn't do much for me, I have plump lips to begin with but I wanted something to add a little extra but the results weren't that great compared to other products it may not work for me but it may work for another person
Brittany S.
Northern Ireland
I like the way this product felt on my lips. It gave them a plumped appearance but in a subtle way. I would use it again except it is a little overpriced in my personal opinion.
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
I really find this product effective, although it is quite painful when you first apply it. I used it and I thought I saw a difference but to double check I asked my mum and sister (to ensure it wasn't a placebo effect). They were amazed at the difference it made and they both went out and bought it for themselves the next day!
Abigail H.
Vale of Glamorgan , Llantwit Major
Very nice lip plumper. Does the job very well. I can see a visible difference. It’s very expensive though. I would buy another but I don’t have the money. It is very well worth it and I would recommend it
Taliyah Z.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love this plumper, some people may not enjoy that it does give a tingly sensation but it does not hurt at all. This gloss not only plumps my lips to make them look full and fresh, it also makes them way brighter like I have applied lipstick as well. I would definitely recommend trying if you are a fan of plumbers
A💋
It works so good! At first it tingles a lot but it’s normal, lips get a bit red but the result is there and lasts all day. Exfoliate first for better results. Will definitely buy again it’s a favorite!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?