BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Crissy C.
mission
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I use this lip plumper every day! It is my go to lip plumper whether or not I wear lipstick or just keep it as is. It lasts all day and my lips stay nice and plump. It lasts me about 4 months and I use it daily! The price is extremely affordable too!
Lina Z.
Rabat
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is a really nice product, i do have small lips and don't want to fill them for now. So it's a good alternative. At first it stings a little but this small pain worth it!
Chloe G.
Glasshouse mountains
I love this product, I always apply lots of this to my lips and kiss my partner so he gets big juicy lips too I think it’s so funny, I learnt the hard way not to apply all over the lips other wise my skin around my lips goes pink and swallow too, I apply to the inner Center of my lips which does a really good job for me. I don’t find it lasts all day but last a long time and once I apply lipstick and liner it’s great
Ruwini G.
Amazing product, true to its name. If you have small lips, and you are not into injections. This is the product to have. It’s simply amazing. It tingles at first but looking at the results after a few mins is worth the tingles. You can purchase it from any Sephora and compared to other products that claim to plump up the lips, this the product that really worked out for me. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Ellie C.
Essex
I really like this product, really tingles and doesn’t feel sticky, all too faced products are beautifully packaged and this product is incredibly long lasting. I brought it from Debenhams UK and I would buy it again due to its effectiveness
Anna W.
Calgary
I love this product. Use it every time I do my make up. I apply it prior to putting on a gloss normally about 10 min prior. You will get a tingling sensation. You will see a difference in your lips looking plumper and fuller. This actually does come in some gloss colours as well. I purchased mine at Sephora. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme one of my favourites from Too faced. Would definitely recommend.
I got this for my birthday and omg it is amazing. I’ve gone through two tubes since. It’s has very strong tingling effect that only lasts for a few seconds and after that voilaaa big plumped lips. I always get asked if I just got my lips done. ;)
Jade S.
Calgary
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Very happy with this product! Results are instant and last for hours. There is a slight tingle but not near as bad as other lip plumping products I have tried. Just be careful not to get it anywhere other than your lips as it will cause redness.
Allee J.
Stratford, ON
Review for: Other more...
This is a really nice gloss to wear over any liquid lipstick or lipsticks of your choosing. The “tingly” feel only lasts for 3 minutes though. I wish it lasted longer but then again I do like an intense feel
Emma S.
Greater Manchester
Ok so first off this really does have quiet an extreme plumping effect! I applied some and a few minutes later walked past a mirror and did a double take...it scared me! Not in a bad way don't worry, I was just taken aback! This was by far the most plumped I have seen them from a gloss. The downside is it really doesn't last long unfortunately. So I would say best for people who want it for taking selfies!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?