BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Khush P.
Toronto, ON
I honestly am not a fan of lip plumpers so I cannot give this a bad review. I tried it and it really burned the edges on my lips. I guess that may be the purpose but it doesn't work for me.
Brittany S.
Northern Ireland
I like the way this product felt on my lips. It gave them a plumped appearance but in a subtle way. I would use it again except it is a little overpriced in my personal opinion.
Abigail H.
Vale of Glamorgan , Llantwit Major
Very nice lip plumper. Does the job very well. I can see a visible difference. It’s very expensive though. I would buy another but I don’t have the money. It is very well worth it and I would recommend it
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
I really find this product effective, although it is quite painful when you first apply it. I used it and I thought I saw a difference but to double check I asked my mum and sister (to ensure it wasn't a placebo effect). They were amazed at the difference it made and they both went out and bought it for themselves the next day!
Gage P.
Fredericton
I had high hopes for this product as I love Too Faces as a whole but when I tried this product it simply didn't do much for me, I have plump lips to begin with but I wanted something to add a little extra but the results weren't that great compared to other products it may not work for me but it may work for another person
Taliyah Z.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love this plumper, some people may not enjoy that it does give a tingly sensation but it does not hurt at all. This gloss not only plumps my lips to make them look full and fresh, it also makes them way brighter like I have applied lipstick as well. I would definitely recommend trying if you are a fan of plumbers
A💋
It works so good! At first it tingles a lot but it’s normal, lips get a bit red but the result is there and lasts all day. Exfoliate first for better results. Will definitely buy again it’s a favorite!!
Kara B.
Got a sample of this product. I applied this and immediately felt that plumping tingle which I expected - however after 3mins it became so intense like pulsating pain. I had a red ring around my lips and ended up wiping the product off. Does it’s job but it’s just too intense for me, maybe I will try the original next time.
M B.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper does work, in terms of making your lips a little thicker. But not for a long time. After +/- an hour the effect is gone. And if you’re allergic to a lot of ingredients or if you have sensitive skin/lips, this product can be very harsh for you. The tingling sensation is VERY strong compared to other plumpers.
Soupeara B.
Orleans, ON
The extreme version of the lip injection is one of my favourite plumping lip products. It doesnt burn or overtingle the lips. I like to use it on my bare lips to plump them and smooth out the lines of my lips as I put on my face makeup, then remove it with a cotton pad and apply liquid lipstick. It creates a nice canvas for lipstick. Definitely recommend, though it is on a pricier side.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?