BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Laura R.
Poole
Really does make your lips plumper!! Gives them a really red colour and plumps pretty quickly. Does give a strong tingly feeling but you get used to it. Lip gloss itself lasts a long time and smells a little like red bull. Have already repurchased!
Lilly K.
Clovelly
I really like this product it defiantly plump the lips. love how makes my lips look. I usually put on my lips while I'm putting my make up then wipe it off and go with my lip product. thinly thing I don't really like is the scent, but I can live with that
Emily S.
This product was amazing! It left my lips tingling, and everyone noticed how plump my lips where! Would recommend to all my friends! My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side, meaning I’m not always able to buy it, but I just use it sparingly.
Aguilar I.
The whole product consist on plumpin your lips with some ingridients that make it ictchy. I've been using it for a while and gives you a natural plump, nothing excesive. I really recommend using it when your  are wearing a heavy eye make up.
Mayara A.
Portes-Lès-Valence
Already used other lip plumpers but this is my favorite, in long term I feel like it’s really making my lips feel bigger, probably due to how moisturizing the formula is. Also it tingles a lot, and makes the lips really flushed. I love it and recommend.
Skye W.
Absolutely amazing product. I swear by this, so does my mum. I wanted that full, plump, lip injection look also with a high shiny gloss and I got exactly that with this product. Absolutely worth the money 100%. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Kara S.
Nottingham
Never experienced a lip plumper quite like it. Incredible results and is a nice tingly feeling! Lasted me throughout the work day! Was everything that I was hoping for. Purchased it from too faced directly. Would rate it 10/10 and 100% recommend!!
Acacia C.
I love the look, the fullness it gives, but I don't like that it doesn't last very long. Maybe 20min before my lips are back to normal. However, it is the most moisturizing lipgloss ever and I love using it for that. Probably would not purchase again.
Charlotte C.
Halifax
Love this product, beautiful colour choices. Repeated user of the product. Loved it since I first brought it. Yes, it definetly did meet my expectations. The packaging is GORGEOUS!! Absolutely beautiful! Would definitely buy again! Very happy with it!
Courtney B.
Botwood, NL
This lip plumper is okay, it doesn’t do too much of the plumping-effect i would like, and you have to re apply a lot throughout the day which can be a pain when wearing lipstick, other then that, on a no lipstick kind of day the lip injection lip plumper is very beautiful and does make your lips appear a lot more scrumptious!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?