BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lucy V.
Victoria BC
My favourite lip plumper/gloss , makes your lips feel very tingly and does make a difference in your lips. However I bought the extreme over the original lip injection and didn't notice a difference, I would buy this again but not the extreme version!
Grace T.
Burlington
While I didn't notice much of a "plumping effect" with this product, it did darken the colour of my lips and the skin around them, which did make them look fuller. Overall, I did notice a difference, but it probably would not be noticeable to others.
Belllllla* N.
I felt like it was uncomfortable to wear. I don’t believe the discomfort warented the results, as they were not dramatic. I kissed my boyfriend with it on and he was complaining about it for 30 min. Smooth to put on, little sticky, wouldn’t purchase.
Sofya V.
THE BEST lip plumper. This is one of those makeup products that I would repurchase over and over again. Works so well and feels tingly at the start. It’s also a very nice gloss; not sticky. 10/10 recomend. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Magalie P.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
If you want lips like Angelina Jolie... this is not going help you get it. It will give you a little bit of a plump but not much else. It is easy to apply and easy to wear, it gives you a glossy look. Be aware that this is going to tickle/ pinch for a while. I would be careful not to kiss any one wearing this product. If you want a bit of a fuller lip for a night, this product is nice to try but I would definitely stay with the small (0.05oz). It is not worth the price for the bigger version.
Jenny L.
Dowling
I love too faced products and the fact that you can spend a lot less money at your local Sephora to get gorgeous and plump lips instead of going to see a surgeon is the cherry on top of the cake. Yes it does make your lips tingle but what lol plumper doesn't? The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't last as long as I want it to.
Ruhila J.
Birmingham , West Midlands
What can I say ...... everybody want big lips but some don’t want to go under the needle .....io have to say ... I’ve been using this for 2 years solid ... this is used as a skin care step .... you feel and see it working ..... over time your lips will look bigger and not to mention I love it because not only does it make my lips bigger it smoothes out fine lines as it plumps .... so perfect for if you wears and find that liquid lipstick gathers  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Ali h.
Toronto, ON
Omg this product is so to die for. It makes your lips so much fuller (and it doesn't require that much so you can have this product for such a long time). So I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants incredible looking lips.
Lily S.
Vancouver, BC
Long wear and actually plumps my lips. Unfortunately the product is uncomfortable when first applied and the plumping process can feel itchy and can occasionally sting if you’re not used to it. Buyer be warned if you have sensitive skin or lips
Olivia S.
Toronto , ON
Really works! You want plump lips get ready! However I found that like most fast acting cosmetic enhancers after a while my lips got used to the effect and it wouldn't last as long. Also when first using it, it creates quite a bit of redness! So if you have sensitive skin I'd say hell no.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?