BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Paaige S.
Dryden
Yeah that’s good baby I’ll be right down the street and I’m gonna head over there in the next couple minutes sorry baby girl sorry baby sorry babe sorry baby sorry I’ve had to run go out
Hanna H.
love this product! a little works very well, the tingle isn’t as bad and the smell is good! Too Faced Lip InjectionToo Faced Lip Injection the product comes in regular strength, extreme strength and a coloured gloss!!! it is a thicker consistency but it looks like a beautiful gloss when you wear it alone!
Kat M.
Toronto, ON
This is the best lip plumper I’ve ever used. I love the feeling on my lips and my lips actually look fuller after using. I wish it wasn’t so expensive though.
Anne-Julie P.
Montreal
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
First of all, the gloss itself looks shiny and amazing without feeling sticky. Yes, it tingles a bit for maybe a minute or two, but it makes your lips nice, red and plump. It looks really nice and it lasts about an hour at least, and when I take it off, it feels like a little balm. I was very impressed by this product. I highly recommend it.
Chiara🍑 M.
There’s no way to plump your lips except plastic surgery guys.
I’m over these kind of products.
I tried this one because I love the brand, but for me the final look is just glossy lips.
member-1e3a8
Worked for a few minutes then wore off, thought there would be more of a difference. Not permanent obviously but little by little would work
the color was great though and if looked good over other lipsticks which was the part I really enjoyed
Flore D.
paris
On ressent ses lèvres plus repulpées et lissées mais le produit est assez fort et picote dans les 30 secondes qui suivent l’application. Il n’est pas confortable, je l’utilise rarement.
Zaya M.
Weston super Mare
wanted to plump up my lips for NYE, and the lip injection extreme went on like a dream underneath my lipstick. i found it plumped my upper lip more than my lower, but it had an obvious effect that i was very pleased with overall. i will definitely be a returning customer for this product.
How many times can I give this 5 stars! My friend made me try this and now it's a staple in my makeup kit and in my purse! I love this product so much and I'm glad she showed it to me!
Chloe H.
I swear by this product it glides on so well and does work! I love too faced as a brand and trust their products, it doesn't cause any problems for my lips and leaves them moisturised.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?