BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

KayleighMay D.
Campbell River , BC
Number one in lip plump for a reason! Although it tingles when applied like all lip plump i find it does not leave a red ring around my lips like others have. The product works well and gives you a great and natural plump.
stephanie M.
Calgary
This product is great. It moisturizes and plumps. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money. It actually plumps the lips and is long lasting I only apply twice a day. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a good lip plumper.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Great gloss and not too sticky, but didn't plump my lips as much as I would've liked, although it did give me that tingly feeling thats typical of most lip plumpers. Honestly there are probably better options at sephora
Siya S.
Love this plumper the most not only because it works extremely well but the applicator is so easy to use, it’s a clear gloss so you can use it without any lip colour or even on top of a lipstick / lip balm. I personally love using a lip stain and then applying this on top for a very natural look. I prefer this to the injection extreme gloss since those have more of a colour however if you like natural colours definitely go for that.
Morgan K.
Guelph, ON
I want to be buried with this product I love it so much. I love the tingling feeling it gives. Only lip plumper I’ve tried that actually works. The stopper is great too, it still leaves enough product on the brush. Tough to get around the price tag though.
Sandrine M.
Sincerely? I LOVE IT !

I put it before my lipstick to plump and to give a more volumunous lip.
But be careful for the most sensitive, after the application we feel slight tingling that can be a bit unpleasant. But otherwise it works!
July a.
Es un producto para agrandar los labios con aroma a frutas, es efectivo produce un picor pero es leve que se siente como un hormigueo, no da rigidez en los labios y tiene un efecto tirante, y define al arco de cupido
Taryn P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The too faced lip injection works wonders. It is not to pricy and lasts for a very long time. The packaging is really nice and it lasts about 30 mins before reapplication is needed. It smells amazing and I recommend if you're looking for a lip plumper
Faye B.
Cornwall, Bodmin
This lip plumper did hurt quite a bit, It tingled and burned almost instantly the first time I applied it. However I did also see amazing results, Boosted my confidence a-lot. After applying regularly a couple of times, You grow used to the tingling.
Chloe G.
Glasshouse mountains
I love this product, I always apply lots of this to my lips and kiss my partner so he gets big juicy lips too I think it’s so funny, I learnt the hard way not to apply all over the lips other wise my skin around my lips goes pink and swallow too, I apply to the inner Center of my lips which does a really good job for me. I don’t find it lasts all day but last a long time and once I apply lipstick and liner it’s great
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?