BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Char R.
Brading, Isle Of Wight
One of the best buys ever! I brought it online from Debenhams. It was in the same so it only cost me £10! It was the first time I’d brought a too faced product or brought a lip plumper. I loved how I could double it up as a lip gloss for every day use. It definitely plumped my lips and beat my expectations.
Sydney H.
Selkirk, MB
Very plumping! Do not use a lot of product when in use, product does perform fast and long lasting! The tinted products are beautiful too! Great price, and would buy again!
Olympe D.
A good product except that last a long time, can find it at Sephora, kind of pricey but it’s à good value you don’t need a lot to have a result, the packaging is nice and girly i would recommend it
Hayleigh M.
This is such a good product if you don’t have sensitive lips like mine, within about 30secs I had a rash up to my nose!! I recommend it if you have more tougher skin unlike mine that’s not so good!
Egla A.
Ponce
I love the way my lips looked and felt. Make them look fuller, is easy to apply and use. Love to carry it with me all the times. I will definitely continue using it.
Eleanor B.
This product definitely does plump your lips, after applying you feel a slight tingly feeling but nothing too extreme, and a few minutes after applying your lips appear more fuller and bigger but still looking natural. Although the lipgloss is clear it definitely adds a bit of a red/pinky colour to my lips too!
Em C.
london
I LOVE this product. Only just managed to get hold of it again after looking for years. One application makes your lips look fuller and more pouty, and I find if I put in on morning and night my lips stay plumper if I miss one! Definitely worth the money - gives your lips a slight tingle but it isn’t painful like some other lip plumpers and smells heavenly as well
Brittney S.
Melbourne
i purchased a mini version of this product expecting a little something to happen, but in reality all that happened was a burning and tingling sensation, as well as it leaving a red mark around my lips for a couple of mins. overall i wouldn't recommend this product. take ya money somewhere else honey! 💋
FRENCH M.
Hyeres
Loved the product it worked very well but I forgot I had it on and went to kiss my baby and sadily left a huge mark on her I'm so sad ! But other than that it does work !
layan y.
ajman
When you first put it on, there is the tingle, which perversely I quite like, it feels it's working or something. About 2 or 3 minutes later you notice the colour of your lips becoming a bit redder and the lip outline more definedNo ointment is ever going to be a rival for actual lip fillers, so if it's duck face pout you want this product will disappoint. But I do notice a more 'pillowy' look and over time it becomes lasting (which it's meant to, which is why I bought it!) I'm not sure anyone would do a double take and say wow, your lips are full, but I notice a subtle and welcome difference. It's also very glossy which gives the illusion of fuller lips. I do prefer this over a different brand I have tested
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?