BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anaya L.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I have very thin lips, but you would never know when wearing this! It gives me gorgeous lips almost instantly that last a long time, even with lipstick over the top! It feels very cool when applying, and I look forward to wearing it every day! Too faced is by far the best brand for lip plumpers!
Paige M.
Norton, MA
This formula burns your lips, but it’s very nice and works extremely well. The first time I used it, my brother immediately said something about how my lips look bigger than usually. I would reccomend this product
Sam T.
Saying that it is supposed to be an EXTREME lip plumper and it literally has the words lip injections in the name i expected this to do more than just tingle a little bit. all it did was tingle and make the edges around my lips, if i put extra on that area, pink. it didnt plump at all. complete waste of money. the gloss isnt even that good
madison b.
Derby
Review for: Other more...
This lip plumber lasts all day, in fact my lips still feel plumb the next day. If I’m wanting a glossy look I will apply this after my makeup, or if I’m wanting to wear a matte lip I will apply this before makeup to give my lips a plumb look. The price isn’t too expensive for the quality, but there is dupes on the market that are a lot cheaper.
Grace B.
Such a good lip plumper. It makes your lips glossy, more pigmented and obviously a lot plumper! Although it tingles quite a lot it really does do the job. I recommend this product to anyone who wants bigger lips.
amy e.
uk
Not too sticky, you can feel the tingling which means it's working, definitely notice a difference when wearing and have also noticed a more permanent difference although only slight!
Natasha M.
EDMONTON
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this product for bout a year and can't stop buying it , it's got to be my fav lip plumper out there on the market  . It's smells nice and feels petty cool and lips are so soft which is nice . It's pricey but worth the money and works for me .. for people who don't like niddles in  there lips lipfillers , this would be the best if u want big pink plumper lips ... without pain but a little tiggle.   😗 xox
Kayla C.
Kuala Lumpur
It really does what it says! I really like how it doubles my lips in size without fail! My lips can we really weird... One day could be very thin and other days can be thick... Ahaha
Ali K.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The first time I used it I cried from how much it burned my lips but it does have a great texture and the smell is fine but it didn’t plump my lips as much as I was expecting, and what little it did plump didn’t last long at all. It does moisturise and make my lips feel nice after it’s been on for a while but it’s too expensive just for that.
Millie B.
Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire
This lip plumper really does the job! Too Faced is my favourite brand and they never let me down. You must be warned that the first time I used this it was unbearable on my lips, but a few months later tried it again and loved it! The packaging is beautiful & so is Too Faced as an overall brand. If you have sensitive lips it might not be for you, but those who love lip plumpers... IT REALLY WORKS!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?