BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
The Two Faced lip injection does give a nice pout for about an hour or so. However, to keep the plump lip I have to reapply regularly. It does moisturize my lips well which is a plus. It’s also not sticky, just a smooth gloss. Overall a good product to buy.
Alejandra V.
Brownsville, TX
Love this product! It gives you a fresh feel in your lips. The shimmer it gives goes great with every type of everyday look and not only that but it gives you fuller lips 💗
Desiree K.
Seem a minimal difference with this product. Felt a stinging sensation. Lips looked a bit larger but not for long. This was my first time trying this product and used it a few more times. Easy to apply just like a gloss. No I would not buy this again.
Hailey A.
Peoria, AZ
This is my all-time favorite lip plumper, I found it when it first came out and I’ve been using it ever since. After using it every day though it does kind of make your lips a little bit dry but when you do use it, it tingles a lot and it works very well giving your lips a soft natural deeper lip color.
ᗰISS ᑭ.
Tustin
I love lip plumper a and this is by far my favorite it defineltly give u the burning tingle but makes my lips so plump I love it ! Literally put it on once and I’m good for the day , definitely worth the price  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Fabulous product! It is consistent with the brand and its high quality products. I really loved this product i apply it before my lipstick or pencil and you can see a difference in a few seconds. It also tingles a bit and is great to use for taking pictures
Alicia P.
I received this as a sample and was excited to try it out. I used it a couple times and enjoyed the results but it doesn’t seem to last that long and I myself am not into glosses so I was a little disappointed to see how shiny it was on my lips. I also wiped it off with my hand and it make my hand burn and gave me a rash.
Becca H.
Charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It works, but in a “holy smokes my lips are burning off” kind of way. Super sticky, but I typically wear it alone so that doesn’t bother me too much. It’s definitely uncomfortable, and don’t wear it on any type of chapped lips, but it works and if you’re buying it to plump your pout, you’ll get results.
Jennifer V.
Garland
This one has more of an iridescent look, its stronger than the original lip injection so its i feel like it kind of hurts your lips and makes then red but it does the work.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Another quality product by Too Faced! This stuff honestly works, and produces results you can see! I like the extreme because it is not as sticky as the original. Be careful though, this plumper does cause a tingly, stinging effect while plumping your lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?