BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cindy B.
Balmoral
Review for: Other more...
This is bu far the best lip plumper I have ever used. It works magic for me. Not too tingly and not sticky at all. I used this before applying my lipstick while I am doing my makeup and by the time I finish my makeup my lips looks plumper.
L I.
Bracknell
This is my go to lip plumper! It's non sticky and makes your lips look so full and glossy! I use this most days either on it's own or over a lipstick and it gives me the most amazing glossy full lips! I've had so many comments on it
Izzy J.
College Town, Sandhurst
I have used the Too Faced lip injection lip plump lipgloss to make my lips more plump, I can see how this product works as gloss does make your lips look more plump.

I got this as a Christmas gift last year and I really liked it as I love too faced, I wouldn’t buy this again as I’ve compared it to ordinary lip gloss and it has the same effect so it isn’t worth the price tag.

It looks lovely on top of matte liquid lipsticks though so I’d use it as an ordinary gloss rather then just to plump my lips.

#toofaced #lipplump #fullerlips
Ash 🖤.
Toronto , ON
Out of all the lip plumping glosses I have tried, this would be my favourite. Obviously doesn’t make a HUGE difference but I like how it makes my lips brighter in colour and a little poutier. Very tingly, some of my friends find it uncomfortable but I enjoy it myself!
Kaylee K.
Bonnyville, AB
It is super glossy and leaves almost a sticky feeling , I didn’t know that it would make my lips tingle that kinda shocked me but it does what it’s supposed to my lips looked fuller and they looked like they had more pigment :)
Ashton L.
Calgary, AB
I love this lip plumper. This is the first and last one I’ll ever try. It makes a subtle but nice difference in the look of my lips. There’s a cool tingling feeling on your lips when you apply and it has a nice shine to it. It’s easy to apply over lipsticks or lip colours in general without looking too much. Very happy with the results. It’s nice and moisturizing too, it usually lasts me a while too if I’m not eating/drinking anything right away too.
Samantha C.
Johannesburg
feels great on the lips..i love the consistency it has....It feels good on my lips...its one product that doesn't make my lips peel or crack so thumbs up to Too Faced for their formula ...its really amazing and I would recommend this to anyone ....thank you for the wow gloss that keeps my lips hydrated and looking good.
holly j.
Tredegar
I'm a fan of lip plumpers and out of every lip plumper I have used I would definitely recommend this one. The feeling of tingle and heat lasts about 5 minutes but the results are worth it. Instantly plumper looking lips. It also helps to soften your lips. Love it!
🐆 L.
Saran
Ce produit est bien les première minutes. Il picote légèrement et on a donc un gonflement partiel des lèvres mais malheureusement ça ne dur pas longtemps c’est dommage pour 25€.. je ne le recommande pas forcément
Emilie A.
We can see the difference almost immediately after putting it. We can really feel the little « burning » sensation, which I think prove us that the product is working and doing something. It also hydrates your lips and leaves them with a very nice glossy texture.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?