BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jay B.
I find this product irritates my skin if any goes over my lip line onto the skin. However it does plump the lips temporarily and gives that tingling sensation so it does do what its supposed to do and could just be my sensitive skin that doesnt agree with the product.
Natalie S.
Sydney
This has to be one of my favourite products. It is so amazing. It plumped up my lips and made me feel beautiful. The packaging is soooo pretty. Very nice. The price is great. Very good value. I didn’t find this product too expensive and would definitely buy it again.
Diana D.
Via Postumia 12
I love this product it makes my lips looking bigger and makes the edges looking red, I love to apply it before lip stain and even alone to a glossy effect, I definitely recommend this to others even if for the first time you try it it will hurt a little bit. Kisses 💕
Tasnim Y.
London
Hurts when you first use it but it's expected from a lip plumper, makes my lips look a nice pink when using it and it actually slightly plumps the lips. The formula is not sticky at all and I wear it in the morning at night because it's really nourishing on the lips
Sarah H.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
Mia K.
Sydney
Too faced lip injection collections are a holy grail beauty product to many people. I have tested these products out various times but do not seem to do wonders for me. These products have amazing results to others but I was just not one to experience these results and I am unsure to why this is. People explain that the application feels like ants biting your lips but for me it just felt like a small tingle. Based on my opinion I would not recommend but many people have very successful results Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒 𝑅.
Northampton
I was disappointed with this product as it really did not work for me. I purchased in the Black Friday sale so I got it for £19 instead of the usual price of £22. It was definitely not worth £19 as it does not plump my lips at all! To me this is just a lip gloss.
Shel 👸.
Peterborough
This is a god send! I have struggled with confidence with my top lip, since I’ve been using this product my lips have made a massive improvement. Feel much more confidence and doesn’t leave the lasting burn like most others! I highly recommend this product.
Jodie W.
Manchester
Fab! Want to know how to get amazing plumped full lips with the need of injections?! Easy! The go too is this too faced lip injections extreme, amazing quality and worth every penny makes your lips look amazing and big and plump! A must have for every makeup bag
Amber D.
Well, it does plump your lips. If you ignore the redness. I used this and it was an extremely painful experience. They describe it as a ‘slight tingle’ but it was most certainly not. My lips were red and I was in pain for a few hours before it finally subsided.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?