BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sasha S.
Regina
This stuff will definitely plump your lips, beautiful plump lips. It burns/tingles a bit when you put it on. I apply with a q-tip because if you get it on your skin or even around your lips it will plump the area around and irritate your face
Jessyka D.
Sudbury
It works immediately! It is not very long lasting but if you reapply you can keep the plump lip look going. As soon as you put it in you feel it tingle and your lips start to change. I keep this in my makeup collection for those nights out!
Mariam E.
Definitely made my top lip even to my bottom, bought it from Sephora in Sydney Australia, it was very easy to apply on my lips, I used it for the first time and have become a repeat user I would recommend it to everyone truely works wonders!
Victoria A.
Review for: Other more...
One of my all time Holy Grail Products. I use this every single day when putting on my makeup to help plump up my lips for the day. Works amazingly. This put on after a lip scrub is my lip plumping go to routine!!!
Sal l.
Big sexy lips...?? You got it. Easy glides on lips however effect doesn't last as long as you think it would a good product would buy again. Bit pricey too but worth it for the glam celebrity looking lips.
Sheyla J.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
I've tried once, just to know if it's works and it really does. Is a little bit thick but no hard to apply and you don't feel the tingling sensation at the first few seconds but you can see how starts to make your lips bigger and more pouty. The tingly is completely tolerable so is perfect for an every day look.
Hannah W.
I can't say this product has such plumping effects that my lips were swollen huge but it certainly did enchace what I naturally have.
The product itself is lovely... looks so gorgeous, smells divine and for a lipgloss I didn't find it sticky and annoying like other glosses I have used.
It sits comfortably on the lips and has amazing moisturising effects.
It works a treat for chapped lips and really makes you lips look kissable and healthy!
Laura J.
Newmarket , ON
If you’re okay with the stinging sensation that goes along with this product, then you’ll likely be as happy as I was. It gives your lips a beautiful, plump appearance without being sticky or irritating.
Jocelyn C.
Es increíble el aroma, su pincel y los reflejos rosados que tiene dan un efecto muy natural, de primer momento pica pero es parte para el aumento de grosor, al cabo de 10 minutos su efecto aparece por completo y se ven carnosos y grandes.
Victoria F.
You can see visible changes to your lips with this lip plump but the sensation of it is way too tingly aha if I say so it has a weird feel to it wouldn’t recommended because of the tingle but you can see visible changes so worth a try 🤔xx
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?