BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

autumn S.
This is my favorite lip plumping lipgloss I love two-faced and all of their products but this lipgloss is amazing! It is extremely tingly and makes my lips feel like they’re actually becoming plumped up instead of feeling like I’m just putting on a JUST a lip gloss
Kayla A.
Caddo, OK
This product works very well. It does exactly what you'd expect. It's long lasting and you don't have to keep reapplying. It met my expectations and has decent package. It also lasts for awhile. I would definitely recommend it to others and would buy it again.
Baylee G.
Lincoln, NE
This product is a must have! I️ use to prime my lips for matte lipstick and it keeps my lips plump and supple throughout the day or night! The tingling sensation is an added bonus. I️ have gifted this to many of my friends and have received very positive feedback!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This stuff burns! And when I say burns I mean BURNS. I have a HIGH pain tolerance but this stuff is not worth the pain or price! Not only is it horrendously painful but the plumping effect will last 1 hr tops. You might as well save up and then get lip injections.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
I would’ve liked to enjoy this a little more than I did! I did get a plumpness effect, it didn’t last as long as I thought it would. It was a little stickier than I usually prefer. It didn’t keep my lips moisturized as much as I wanted. It just wasn’t my favorite .
Jen🦋 M.
Miami
This stuff really works for me. I love that it goes on shiny like a glassy lip gloss. It makes my lips tingle and it really does plump them. It is kind of thick though so if you don’t like that sticky feel it can be annoying. The cap also gets kind of sticky too so if you leave it in your purse put it separate.
denise m.
California
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
if you want your lips to look reallyyy kissable then try this product! when i first put this on, i already felt that intense tingling feeling and it automatically starts making your lips juicer because of the gloss. after a while you can really see the difference. your lips will look plump and very moisturized!
Johanna F.
Ok, so I love this and don’t ever let it run out without restocking it, but it also isn’t the best I’ve used (which I don’t think is on the market anymore.) It is though the best I’ve found since then. I have naturally full lips but like then even fuller. This helps a little bit not as much as I’d like. If you’re sensitive, this may not be for you, BUT you can always train yourself to adapt to it.
Angela B.
Sedro-Woolley
I LOVE it, makes your lips tingle is definitely not for anyone that has sensitivities. Took 3 to 5 minutes for me to notice a difference in my lip size. The effects don't last long but great for pictures. I've gone through a full tube and need to get another one.
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
The tingle , the shine , the full lip... yes this gloss does it all. I love too faced products. This gloss not only plumps your lips but they stay plump for a while so you don’t have to reapply. Oh and it doesn’t make your lips sticky looking. Like Vaseline does.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?