BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emma V.
East Lansing
Not ready to turn to lip fillers? This is your solution to Kylie lips without turing to the the needles! I apply this at the beginning of my makeup routine so by the time I apply lip color it has dried and plumped my lips! There is a slight tingle when applied but lasts about 3 minutes!
Daisy R.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I first used this product when a friend let me borrow it and I was immediately obsessed so I had to get my own, it’s in the product name for a reason so if you have an event and want lip injections without actually getting lip injections this is the product for you!
Jennifer S.
Mccordsville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is awful! It makes your lips burn and hardly plumps them. Super disappointed considering this product is pretty pricey!
Lian H.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I have fairly decent sized lips but I’m obsessed with making them more plump without getting lip injections. This does burn on the lips especially if you get it on the skin around your lips but beauty is pain! And the results are awesome.
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
The too faced lip injection extreme is one of the most powerful lip plumping glosses I have ever tried. It has the power to turn your your lips and the surrounding skin red! If you don't like this effect and don't wear face powders and/or foundation, you may not enjoy this. I prefer their extreme version because it lasts a long time and after using it for a year or more, I have found that I actually have long term results with it.
Jacob E.
Hesperia
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t recommend this product at all. It was like $20, and it chemically burnt my lips, I had a big crack down my bottom lip, for 2 weeks, and had to use lip masks and balms to treat it.
Nicole A.
Detroit
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Don’t really see a noticeable difference. Not worth the money in my opinion. Tried using it for an extended period as well and still didn’t notice a big difference.
Laura S.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Will plump your lips as expected. Very clear, but has a hint of shimmer, so your lips are at least a little polished with this solo. Works well with lip stains
keila m.
canyon, TX
Hands down the best lip plumper! It gives a burn I won't lie about that but gives the most beautiful pout. What can I say, beauty is pain.
Amanda C.
Henderson
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love this stuff. I love the tingle! The only thing that keeps it from getting five stars is it doesn’t do as much plumping if you use it as a gloss over tinted chapstick or lipstick, and loses the tingle if you put it on the bottom. It can also be sticky.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?