BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Natalie W.
This stuff really works! Your lips tingle and burn a little when it’s on but that’s to be expected. It definitely made a difference in my lips and it smells great too. I usually wear it under lipstick
Teigan A.
Perth
So i have average to small lips and dont have a small fortune to pay for injections, so i turned to this much cheaper option. I got it online from the too faced site and it honestly exceeded my expectations. I would defs buy again. I absolutely loved it!
Paige P.
I enjoyed this product, definitely made my lips look a little more full and gave them a rosy look that I like. Only one thing is, if you get it on your skin around your mouth or face it gets red obviously because the product is still doing it’s job
Lauren G.
Does a really good job on actually making your lips plump. My sister had bought it at the store so I cant say much about packaging and all that. When you put it on it does tingle a lot and almost feels like it’s burning but only for a few seconds. It’s all worth it when you have those full lips ahah
Melissa L.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Other more...
This lip plumper works as soon as you put it on. It has a very strong tingling effect that makes your lips feel full. The glossy formula kind of leaves your lips feeling wet too. You can get this at sephora and I recommend it for use on special occasions and not for someone with skin sensitivities.
Jean K.
Victoria
Review for: Other more...
This definitely plumped my lips to an amazing level. I was so pleased with the outcome and I was so happy with the result. It gives a tingly feeling on your lips every single time. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family every time I use it
Regiane C.
Of all the products I used for this purpose, this was the only one that really paid off. As I pass the lip I feel a slight tingling sensation that soon disappears and the lips become fuller and fuller. To be perfect, the value could be a little lower.
Charley S.
Grimsby
I really love the too faced lip injection extreme! You can defiantly see the difference and it really plumps the lips, you can feel the tingles but in my opinion it’s not too much to handle! It’s long lasting and I would definitely buy it again!
Lucy V.
Victoria BC
My favourite lip plumper/gloss , makes your lips feel very tingly and does make a difference in your lips. However I bought the extreme over the original lip injection and didn't notice a difference, I would buy this again but not the extreme version!
Belllllla* N.
I felt like it was uncomfortable to wear. I don’t believe the discomfort warented the results, as they were not dramatic. I kissed my boyfriend with it on and he was complaining about it for 30 min. Smooth to put on, little sticky, wouldn’t purchase.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?