BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sjeel C.
Cheshire
I really like this product! The packaging is lovely and it smells delicious. It gives a beautiful glossy and slight shimmery look to the lips. I’ve used it both on its own and on top of lipsticks, it works great both ways. The tingling sensation is not painful, however, it can be a little uncomfortable at times. I came out with a rash when it went onto the skin around my lips and on my hand, but I have sensitive skin so I wasn’t at all surprised. I haven’t given it the full five stars as it claims to give “long term effects”, however I feel this is a big claim, and one which didn’t deliver. Overall, I’d recommend it and repurchase.
aaliyah g.
Stratton, Bude
I am so happy I found this product... instantly plumps your lips! It did have a burning sensation the first time I applied it but it is so worth it because the results are amazing! I've wanted lip injections on my top lip but this product makes me feel so much more confident with my lips. I highly recommend!!!
Melissa G.
North vancouver , BC
This product by too faced has a really nice strawberry bubble gum flavour to it and looks gorgeous on! The clear gloss makes lips look plump and compliments any makeup look. You can definitely feel a strong tingling sensation although I didn’t notice a huge difference in look but I still love this plumper!
Diana R.
I am so SO Pleased with this product. It really does what it says it does! I needed something to plump my lips before wearing matte liquid lipsticks as I have been so much into those types of formula lately. It plumps the lips and the finish lasts for almost two days. It does cause a tickling sensation but it is very bearable and worth it. It is expensive but I bought the mini version ($16) and it is really more than enough! Fully recommend it if you are into the big lips trend without having to visit the Dr.!
Abigail G.
Dartmouth, NS
I noticed a difference almost right away when I applied this product. The packaging is so cute and I love how the product looks in general. This product is definitely worth the price, and I would recommend this to anyone who would like to have more plump lips! It really does make an amazing difference.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
I bought this off of Sephora after reading reviews that it does work. And I can tell you, that it does help to plump and moisturize. I apply the product before going to bed- the tingly effect lasts only a few seconds for me. When I first tried it, I was surprised by the tingly sensation but after using it daily, I have gotten used to it. I have very sensitive skin, and have had no problems with this product. It plumps my lips nicely which is what I am looking for. In the morning, I simply wash off the excess product--is sticky. The only downside about this product is that it is expensive. It should be a bit cheaper if you ask me...
💋Makeup T.
I’m sure that you will love it. Not heavy, it plumps your lips in a very good way, i‘m completely falling in love with it. it’s perfect for dry lips, if you need more plump and volume it is the perfect Choice. If I would give it a rate? 5/5 with no doubts. (I’ve bought the full size in Sephora)
Eleonora R.
73332
I personally like the tingly effect of lip plumpers, so I wasn’t shocked by the extreme effect it gives. On the other hand if you’re someone who can hardly stand it, this is not for you! However it really plumps your lips without making them too sticky. It would be perfect if it was slightly shinier
Kayla T.
Halifax , NS
I loved this product, It actually made my lips a bit bigger too! Its very long lasting too i think I had my mini version for at least a year. The packaging is beautiful, it looks so pretty. I think it is a tiny bit pricey but I guess that' what you gotta pay for something that works right.
Irene T.
I have kind of big lips already but I bought this product to make them look more full. When applying the product it tingles for a bit but it goes away fast. I actually don't see much difference when applying the product and it does not last longer. I would recommend it for people with thin lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?