BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

dezy🥂 V.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is one of the best lip plumper I have every used. It’s so great on the lips and it works wonders.
The price is worth what the product gives you.
100% recommend it for those who want an illusion of bigger and sexy lips.
Cristina G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Its a great product although i have very very small lips the plumping wasnt as noticeable but just enough the see a little plumping action. I need to restock on this one, because i just ran out of using it daily. Also love the tingling sensation 😍
Destanie S.
Clovis , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff stings but don’t be alarmed....it works! The stinging eventually goes away lol. I usually add this on top of a lipstick as an added effect and I love it.
Melissa R.
San Diego
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was nervous about the tingle sensation on the lips but it’s not bad and I got used to it and now I like how it feels as it tingles! I do notice a plumping look for a few hours
Noor M.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is effective for plumping for volume but is kind of harsh. My lips feel like they’re burning every time I swipe it on. It’s extremely sticky also.
Mariam M.
What it is:
A serum that makes your lips look plumper using the most scientifically proven and advanced technologies.

What it does:
Too Faced uses a potent quadra-delivery system that combines vitamin E, collagen-friendly MaxiLip, and Dehydrated Marine Sponge to support blood flow, promote a look of fullness, and rehydrate with the body's own moisture for a long-lasting effect. Moisturizing doses of avocado and jojoba oil condition to ensure a smooth pout.
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
This product really does work, and I would say it is true to it's name of "extreme". It provides a nice plumping effect and leaves my lips a nice flush colour if I decide not to put anything over top.
The tingling sensation is fairly intense compared to other products I have tried, but it does not last more than a minute at most. The plumping effect lasts a decent amount of time as any other product would, being that it will last less if you are eating or drinking with it on.
I will say, a slight downfall is the texture to this product as since it is a gloss, it can become very sticky and I have found that it does not work very well over lip products (even ones that dry down) as it makes the lip products transfer.
Roya A.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this for about two months and if you asked me two weeks ago, I would have given this 5 stars. It is painful!! But it does the job better than any other plumper that I've used. My lips turn a really pretty and natural reddish colour and become so plump. I like to put it on for a few minutes then wipe it off and apply whatever lip product I'm using for the day.

Unfortunately, the last time I used it, I got an allergic reaction that spread all around my mouth and chin. My skin turned red and swollen and it itched like crazy! The reaction disappeared after I took a Benadryl but now I'm wary of trying it again.
Bex A.
This is the BEST lip plumping gloss I've ever used!!! It gives the lips a much fuller appearance soon after the application.  It takes about 5-10 minutes to take effect and the results are visible.  I found it to be much more effect than the other Too Faced lip plumper.  There is a quite intense tingling sensation which some people may find too uncomfortable but because the results are visible the tingling sensation doesn't bother me.  Once the tingling has stopped, the gloss is comfy to wear and gives the lips a full, juicy appearance.  I love it.
Glamourous m.
Athens
I was worried to buy this first due to some of the reviews I read such as "it does not work at all" "a waste of money" etc. But I ended up still buying it. It's amazing! Obviously, you can't achieve a full set of plump long lasting lips unless you have fillers! But this product does plump your lips and it makes them incredibly smooth! Great for chapped lips and great for some plump! The only negative thing I would say is that there's not a lot inside the container. However, its really good and my lips even without it feel much plumper!!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?