BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lauren B.
Kent, OH
Get ready for your lips to tingle because this plumping floss is no joke!! It pulls a nice pigment out of your lips while also hydrating it. A little pricey but it lasts for ever and it’s such a necessary piece to your makeup collection.
Gina F.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
My all time favorite lip plumper so far. I keep buying this one over and over again it works so well and doesn’t leave your lips sticky either
Jordan R.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I use Too Face Lip Injection regularly and it works amazing! It makes my lips so much bigger. My only issues with it is that it wears off pretty quickly and it burns more than other lip plumping glosses. It is also pretty sticky. Otherwise a great product if you're okay with reapplying frequently.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely loved this! I really would like to try one that has a nude tint to it! Works great!!! Feels good on your lips and looks sexy!!! I would love to try more products to review and give a better idea of what I really recommend to purchase! Nice and plump with out the Botox! I highly recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection! There are a lot of good ones I see that just came out so I’ll keep reviewing!
Red N.
Purchased at: Macy's
The only beauty product that my husband can buy all by himself - he knows the smell do well. I had been using this product daily for years when we met; I hated having to let him in on the secret behind my tingly kisses!
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was shocked that this product really works. It plumped my lips and gave them a very healthy and moisturized look. I was hesitant about using this product because I was not sure if it would work on my lips. I have large lips to begin with but I wanted to plump them so it would diminish some of the wrinkling that has appeared on my lips since I’ve gotten older. I simply put the product on my lips, let them plump, then I take most of it off and apply my lip color over it! The only drawback of this item is that it burns and stings immensely for about five minutes.
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Adds the perfect natural color and plumps the lips. Tingles/burns a bit, but it’s only temporary and the results are fabulous! I always have it in my bag.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was not a fan of the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. Once I put it on it started to burn my lips! it left them really irritated and dry. I wasn't able to see if it made my lips fuller because I had to wipe it off. This is just my experience with the product.
Chloe K.
lebanon
Purchased at: Sephora
Burns like hell, but this leaves your lips looking very big and juicy I love this besides the burning sensation
Brianna L.
Tokyo
For someone like me who has thin lips, these products gives me just the pump I need. It smells great and can even be wore as lip gloss. When applied you feel a tingle but it nothing too crazy. Not a must have product but cool to try and it also comes in a travel size.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?