BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Laura M.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
The product doesn’t nearly what you would hope for given the price you pay for it.. it made my lips tingle to give the illusion of plumping, but then it disappeared and looked like super shiny lipgloss. I don’t recommend this product and I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Megan G.
Fontana
Purchased at: Sephora
By far the best lip plump out there!!! Not only are your lips really full but it last so long too. This will always be my go to lip plump
Bailey B.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Kept my lips very soft but would hurt so bad and tingle to the extreme. Didn’t really do any plumping
Armeen A.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I definitely feel a tingle in my lips when I apply this but I don’t think it actually plumps my lips.
Natalie R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme really gave me a nice long lasting pout. I noticed results almost instantly after applying. I definitely recommend this product but it can be a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Jacob E.
Hesperia
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t recommend this product at all. It was like $20, and it chemically burnt my lips, I had a big crack down my bottom lip, for 2 weeks, and had to use lip masks and balms to treat it.
G 😼.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only lip plumping treatment gloss that I’ve noticed a difference in. I put it on while doing my makeup and by the time I’m done, my lips are plumped and almost line free! This is my go to on date night and any other occasion you want to look kissable at!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely loved this! I really would like to try one that has a nude tint to it! Works great!!! Feels good on your lips and looks sexy!!! I would love to try more products to review and give a better idea of what I really recommend to purchase! Nice and plump with out the Botox! I highly recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection! There are a lot of good ones I see that just came out so I’ll keep reviewing!
Hannah T.
Latrobe, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it. Not as much as the Nyx brand plumper, but I love too faced and this product does what it’s supposed to!
Alejandra R.
Pingree Grove, IL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Best plumping product ever! This gloss isn’t sticky and the plumping effect is amazing only downside is that it does sting your lips. Regardless I would still rebuy because it does work.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?