BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Savannah L.
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product! Immediately feel it working once applied. It gives a great plump and also moisturizes
Ashley💋 C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper really works. I love the way it makes my lips look. I usually put it on underneath my matte lipstick but you can also wear it alone. The only thing I didn’t like about this is that it burns but it’s not horrible just a little uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good lip plumper.
Michelle M.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Love love love this product! Really plumps my lips and feels so satiny! Would definitely refer this product to a friend!
Aussie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
“EXTREME”...no. The burn-factor is high on this plumper (but that doesn’t last long). The only downfall? It doesn’t work!!! My lips are not thin, they are normal. But I use plumper under certain colored lipsticks. This is one I would never buy again.
G 😼.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only lip plumping treatment gloss that I’ve noticed a difference in. I put it on while doing my makeup and by the time I’m done, my lips are plumped and almost line free! This is my go to on date night and any other occasion you want to look kissable at!
iliana b.
This definitely stung so so much. My lips were in pain for a soliton minutes, and in the end my lips did not plump all too much. There definitely was plumping, and it was relatively noticeable. One thing i really liked was how naturally red my lips looked afterwards, but that probably was just my lips being red from the hellish pain that is this plumper
Cheyenne J.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Really glossy which is nice. I didn’t see much of a pluming effect though. It tingles at first which you have to get used to. Not a bad product but overall I feel like it didn’t do anything spectacular for the money.
Jordan f.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip plumper. It makes my lips more plum as well as making them slightly brighter and glossy. It smells really good and I love the way it feels on my lips.
maria v.
Stockton, CA
It worked pretty well not alot of plump bit I did see a difference also I knew it was working because I felt the tingle also no bad smells and it didnt stick or come off easily I'm going to try it again being this review is based on 2 uses I had my pure stolen and my lip injection was in there 😢😡 I'll update when I purchase and use another so far I liked it !
Unity R.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip plumper! It’s intense so if you buy it be prepared to feel some tingle! I feel like it instantly plumps my lips and lasts for a good couple of hours I apply this let it soak in and apply my lipstick on top when I finish my makeup it gives my small lips definition and makes my lipstick application so much easier.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?