BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Christina T.
Las Vegas, NV
This does work, but on initial application my lips were so tingly it almost hurt. I continued to use it and have gotten used to the sensation.
Ashley S.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I use this more as a gloss rather than a plumper. I don’t feel that this product actually plumbs my lips, it does have a burning feeling on areas where I would typically put lip liner but that’s all it does. It feels/taste/smells like lip smackers lip gloss.
Chelsey W.
Concord, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is mg favorite lip plumper, so far. It does the trick, for that instant pout. I just ran out and in need of another tube ASAP! Amazing product!
Sydney S.
Portola, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
At first it leaves your lips feeling tingly! BUT that’s when the magic starts, love love l or this product and does what it says!
Jessica l.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Extreme one has an iridescent sheen, but the original light pink one doesn't provide any color and is practically a translucent gloss. I don't really care to purchase the full sizes anytime soon, but I won't deny that this is a good gloss and does its job well.
Natalie R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme really gave me a nice long lasting pout. I noticed results almost instantly after applying. I definitely recommend this product but it can be a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Mary c.
Little Mountain
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this product!! I would buy it again if it wasn’t so expensive! It smells so good and works really well. I don’t mind the tingling too much but sometimes it gets to burning then I take it off.
Haley
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I like the idea of the plumper, I love the tingly feel, but I don’t think it plumps that long it’s pricey for something that just makes my lips tingle and doesn’t last long I feel. I don’t think I would buy it again.
skyla w.
binghamton
anything makeup is great but the brand that sticks out the most to me is too faced or sophora its amazing quality.
Jasmine M.
Covina , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. It tingles quite a bit, I might even say it burns buuuut it works! This stuff is like crack for your lips lol it leaves then so plump and shiny and just perfect! The price is a bit much especially since once you buy it you’ll want to use it every chance you get! But it’s worth it so great!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?