BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

ohmymeg O.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was not born with naturally pillowy lips, so lip plumper is always a life saver. I love putting this on when I start my makeup process and then again on top of my lipstick of choice. I love the tingle!
Lacy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This gloss is beautiful. Be warned. It does sting but that's how the plumping works. Does a good job on my lips and I love how the gloss looks
Elizabeth W.
Louisville
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
You can definitely feel this product working as soon as you put it on—it has the usual slightly tingly, slightly peppery burning sensation, and definitely does plump your lips. The plump is VERY temporary and usually gone within 30 minutes.
Lisa D.
Redford
It does plump your lips to a certain degree but i dont think this is a good product for someone with sensitive lips. Burns like hell!
Savannah P.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This didn't exactly work for me, but for my friend, after applying a few coats, her lips definitely became slightly more plump. There is a tingling sensation, which gives you the idea that its working, but I didn't get much of an end result.
Irene E.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper does not play around! The tingle you feel on your lips is instant! I don’t think it’s pricey, for what you’re paying for, the boost it gives your lips is worth it. I would definitely recommend this product! Might be a little too intense for first timers though
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
Another amazing lip product from Too Faced. I highly recommend this product because it does WONDERS for my lips. Can’t wait to review this on my YouTube channel!
Theresa W.
Grand Island
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Actually plumps your lips for a pretty long time. Nice and shiny on lips. This met my expectations. Nice packaging also. It's not too pricey, but worth the money. I would definitely buy this product again!
Gin M.
Fort worth, TX
I love too faced. Every other product ive tried I loved. This product attempted to burn my lips off of my face. It was painful, not enem walking the product off bright relief. It took 2 days before my lips stopped being red and irritated
marissa d.
Bessemer, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i have super small lips and this is really awesome for super small lips. i strongly recommend this to anyone!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?