BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Adeline D.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product works so well! It makes your lips plumper and the color a tad bit darker. The feeling you get is not uncomfortable like other lip products. It’s perfect to use alone and under other lip products. Is not sticky or messy. I use this product almost every day! I have recommended this to friends and they love it too!
Jennifer G.
la jolla
Purchased at: ULTA
It plumps up the lips a bit if you consistently apply it through the day. The wear time is normal and it stings quite a bit. Overall I was underwhelmed but I naturally have plump lips so it might be harder to see the effects on me.
Brittney L.
Tyler
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not the biggest fan on these lipglosses just Bcus I feel like that personally don’t give me enough shine to the lips. I find myself adding more & more on & the plumping thing is just not for me. It actually burns my lips & makes them feel chapped but they do smell good
Shannon S.
plano
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is a great product for a slight, natural plump. I wouldn’t expect to get a Kylie Jenner pout from this product anyways, but the plumping is very faint. It doesn’t burn like other products I’ve used in the past, has a very sweet smell and isn’t very sticky. Now since it is a plumper, and this is common with most of them, it does dry out the lips. I would suggest to only apply this to the center of the lips, and only reapply a few times throughout the day. Also keep a lip balm on you, and don’t forget to exfoliate and moisture before using!
Alexis F.
Sussex
Made my lips full and beautiful. Love this product and would buy again. I loved the color and look it gave my lips. Did have a strange tingle and slight taste/smell. First time user!
ashton R.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS PRODUCT MAKES MY LIPS HUGE. in a good way. I love it, it tingles but then my lips are so big and luscious. I love it
Mia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Overall, I’m not a huge fan of this product. Whatever ingredient they use for plumping is very uncomfortable. I also feel like the formula is too sticky. For the price point, it’s just not worth the money. There are definitely better lip plumpers out there.
Athena S.
lansing Mi
Purchased at: Sephora
This is absalutly amazing. I ran out and I wish I could go to the store and get more, only problem is I don't have enough money. But I love this
🌺E M.
Yukon Oklhaoma
Purchased at: ULTA
This product truly does make your lips bigger than they were originally, but it burns my lips which ik that what most lip plumper do but this hurts way more then the other ones, I guess that’s why they call it extreme.
Haylea H.
932 grosvenor drive
Purchased at: Sephora
This made my lips plump up, but it also made them really red and stung a little bit. But, you know, beauty is pain!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?