BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maria❣
I absolutely love this lip gloss!! It has a hot tingling sensation meaning it's working. I love how smoothly it goes on. I like to wear it alone and over my lipsticks to give it that extra shine and oomph.
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
Be warned, when you use this product it literally burns your lips BUT it actually works!! I don't know what is in this formula but holy cow does it plump my lips and it leaves you with glossy plumped beautiful lips.  It's a little pricey but not as expensive as lip injections:)
Montana M.
Radford, VA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I just got this as a sample in a beauty subscription and I enjoyed it. I never feel like lip plumper a work for that long but for a little while it makes your lips tingle and feel fuller. I don’t think I would buy the full size because I prefer matte but it was a nice sample and I enjoyed it. If you like gloss and plumpers it would be good for you
Aussie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
“EXTREME”...no. The burn-factor is high on this plumper (but that doesn’t last long). The only downfall? It doesn’t work!!! My lips are not thin, they are normal. But I use plumper under certain colored lipsticks. This is one I would never buy again.
Skylar F.
Mesa
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme lip plumper lives up to the “extreme” in its name. It does plump your lips, but it also burns like hell and isn’t necessarily fun to wear. The plumping effect didn’t last as long as I would have expected based on the price.
👸🏻 S.
It is quite painful to apply, but other than that it is a perfect lip plumper with a very cute packaging, worth the money!
Adeline D.
Mesa
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product works so well! It makes your lips plumper and the color a tad bit darker. The feeling you get is not uncomfortable like other lip products. It’s perfect to use alone and under other lip products. Is not sticky or messy. I use this product almost every day! I have recommended this to friends and they love it too!
iliana b.
This definitely stung so so much. My lips were in pain for a soliton minutes, and in the end my lips did not plump all too much. There definitely was plumping, and it was relatively noticeable. One thing i really liked was how naturally red my lips looked afterwards, but that probably was just my lips being red from the hellish pain that is this plumper
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I absolutely love this lip plumper! I also actually enjoy the tingly feeling you get while using it. My lips are nice and plump and I really love the fact it doesn’t have any color and it has very little scent. It’s super easy to swipe on to give your face a little lift!
Cheyenne J.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Really glossy which is nice. I didn’t see much of a pluming effect though. It tingles at first which you have to get used to. Not a bad product but overall I feel like it didn’t do anything spectacular for the money.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?