BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
One of my favorite lip plumper! It tingles but I don’t really mind it. I like putting it on top of a nude lipstick to get a nice glossy finish
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I actually really liked this , it made a huge difference in my lips like literally almost doubled my lip size and it stayed like that throughout the day. I was very impressed. Super smooth formula as well.
Theresa H.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Felt the tingles right away. Felt like it really worked on my lips. Might be too harsh for some people, but did leave a lasting effect while on lips
Alexis F.
Sussex
Made my lips full and beautiful. Love this product and would buy again. I loved the color and look it gave my lips. Did have a strange tingle and slight taste/smell. First time user!
Shayla M.
San Diego
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite lip plumping product! You can feel and see this product working almost instantly and leaves your lips looking naturally plumped without drying them out.
Lisa D.
Redford
It does plump your lips to a certain degree but i dont think this is a good product for someone with sensitive lips. Burns like hell!
Eliska R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This gloss will give you super plumped lips. Be warned, you can feel this one a lot but if you want results this is the one for you. The effects are also lasting pretty long time.
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Overall, I really love this product. I have repurchased this product repeatedly over the past several years and will continue to do so. It's one of my holy grail products!
Grace L.
Syracuse
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is amazing. It makes my lips look so plump. The only thing I dislike is it actually hurts pretty badly and it’s very burny.
Bailey B.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Kept my lips very soft but would hurt so bad and tingle to the extreme. Didn’t really do any plumping
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?