BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

DÉJA M.
Tallahassee, FL
This product really does what it says! It leaves that burning, tingling sensation on my lips. Since it is just like lip gloss it’s easy to apply and definitely reached my expectations. If someone is looking for something like this then I’d definitely recommend it!
Kayla A.
Caddo, OK
This product works very well. It does exactly what you'd expect. It's long lasting and you don't have to keep reapplying. It met my expectations and has decent package. It also lasts for awhile. I would definitely recommend it to others and would buy it again.
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
this stuff definitely does what it says it will. It makes your lips look noticing bigger/fuller and it’s very easy to apply. the only problem with this is that it does kind of hurt. if you have extremely sensitive lips i don’t think i would recommend it but it works very well so it could be worth a shot any way!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This stuff burns! And when I say burns I mean BURNS. I have a HIGH pain tolerance but this stuff is not worth the pain or price! Not only is it horrendously painful but the plumping effect will last 1 hr tops. You might as well save up and then get lip injections.
autumn S.
This is my favorite lip plumping lipgloss I love two-faced and all of their products but this lipgloss is amazing! It is extremely tingly and makes my lips feel like they’re actually becoming plumped up instead of feeling like I’m just putting on a JUST a lip gloss
Jen🦋 M.
Miami
This stuff really works for me. I love that it goes on shiny like a glassy lip gloss. It makes my lips tingle and it really does plump them. It is kind of thick though so if you don’t like that sticky feel it can be annoying. The cap also gets kind of sticky too so if you leave it in your purse put it separate.
Ellie H.
Miami
I chose the clear because I could top off any lipstick with a clear gloss and make my lips look glossy! This felt tingly right away which I like and made my lips look juicy because of the gloss and had a plump look to it. My lips also felt smoother after using it.
Baylee G.
Lincoln, NE
This product is a must have! I️ use to prime my lips for matte lipstick and it keeps my lips plump and supple throughout the day or night! The tingling sensation is an added bonus. I️ have gifted this to many of my friends and have received very positive feedback!
Kassandra C.
Tucson
This lip injection is a little more intense than the regular one just like the name states. The tingling effect is definitely more intense and makes your lips a little red but the plumpling is so amazing, I always apply colored lipstick before using this and voila!
Brianna C.
Canonsburg, PA
Favorite lip plumper in the industry! It definitely starts working right away as you can feel the tingling but man, does it work good! I always feel it gives my lips just enough fullness! I like to apply before I apply my lipstick and then after lipstick applied!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?