BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Jasmine M.
Covina , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. It tingles quite a bit, I might even say it burns buuuut it works! This stuff is like crack for your lips lol it leaves then so plump and shiny and just perfect! The price is a bit much especially since once you buy it you’ll want to use it every chance you get! But it’s worth it so great!
skyla w.
binghamton
anything makeup is great but the brand that sticks out the most to me is too faced or sophora its amazing quality.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I personally don’t see my lip any bigger but I’ll definitely try it once again to check what’s the hype! The first time I try it it was burning and tingling a lot not that bad but the last step wasn’t as bad I think it was super shiny 💓
Brittany R.
bakersfield
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip injection gloss works wonders! I love it! I was very surprised the first time i tried it
Abygail A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is amazing!! It makes my lips look so pretty and big. I would absolutely recommend this if you’re looking for a lip plumper that works just exactly as it should!
Boemin P.
Portage, MI
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is an amazing lip product. I usually put on some lip balm, a layer of lipstick, and then I finish off with the lip injection. My lips instantly look plumper when I put this on. Then, I feel my lips tingling for a bit and it leaves my lips plumper and soft for the rest of the day, along with staining them with my lipstick color. Please note that this is like a gloss, so if you’re not a fan of the shiny look or having your hair caught in your lips, this may not be for you. But I love this product and find it to be very, very effective!
Liz B.
Rockaway Point
this is such a great product. it really works well. i continue to use it and it is definitely worth the money will continue to recommend it because it is one of my staples.
Sarah K.
49441
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not sure how much this plumped my lips. But it did have an unpleasant tingling for the first 5-10 minutes.
Samantha G.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I would recommend! It really does plump up your lips and gives them looking a little red which I love!!! It’s a favorite of mine and is easy to use!
Sasie P.
Lakewood, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously such a drastic plump. I have a great shape to my lips, they're just small. So when I use this is gives a super long lasting plump and it's great to wear over any lipstick look!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?