BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Elizabeth M.
Waukee
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
In my search for a satisfactory lip plump product this is one of my go to item's. I'm able to wear this under my favorite lip color and look amazing all night long.
Lauren B.
Kent, OH
Get ready for your lips to tingle because this plumping floss is no joke!! It pulls a nice pigment out of your lips while also hydrating it. A little pricey but it lasts for ever and it’s such a necessary piece to your makeup collection.
Kseniia S.
Wilmington, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The product does what it says, and I really like the clear gloss look of it. However, due to “plumbing” effect, your lips get dry quicker and you either have to reapply the product or give up and put chapstick.
Gina F.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
My all time favorite lip plumper so far. I keep buying this one over and over again it works so well and doesn’t leave your lips sticky either
Jordan R.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I use Too Face Lip Injection regularly and it works amazing! It makes my lips so much bigger. My only issues with it is that it wears off pretty quickly and it burns more than other lip plumping glosses. It is also pretty sticky. Otherwise a great product if you're okay with reapplying frequently.
Kimberly J.
sulphur
I wanted to love this so bad, but I can't. The effect only last about 15 minutes and can not be reapplied to freshen up.
Myranda S.
fairfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very skeptical at first especially since it was on the higher side of pricing but after i used this my lips looked amazing and they also were super soft which was a nice plus. I had people asking me if I got lip injections when it was just this amazing product
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely loved this! I really would like to try one that has a nude tint to it! Works great!!! Feels good on your lips and looks sexy!!! I would love to try more products to review and give a better idea of what I really recommend to purchase! Nice and plump with out the Botox! I highly recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection! There are a lot of good ones I see that just came out so I’ll keep reviewing!
Red N.
Purchased at: Macy's
The only beauty product that my husband can buy all by himself - he knows the smell do well. I had been using this product daily for years when we met; I hated having to let him in on the secret behind my tingly kisses!
Purchased at: ULTA
This is part of my daily makeup routine, it gives my small lips the plump they need so I can go in with lip liner and lip stick for a more full lipped look.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?