BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hailey C.
Pecks Mill, WV
It's painful and it burns. Don't like it. Also has horrible smell. Could be fixed.
doesn't really work it feels like it does and it burns your mouth. do not recommend
Iria A.
Chicago Heights, IL
Loved it makes my lips really plump I've used it for 3 months highly recommended it
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
Love this product! It gives a tingling sensation and makes my lips plump right up!
Corina G.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely worked! Not as long as I would hope for the price. Overall good product.
Brenda P.
Brownsville, TX
I line this soo much I ran out twice already. This time I purchased the glossy one
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Got this from my ipsy bag it's Not worth it and makes your lips burn like crazy.
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
This lip plumper makes your lips look and feel good, I will definitely buy again.
This plumber is awesome! Only takes a minute to get results after putting it on!
Maggie E.
Brookfield
Just started using this plumper! I like it and it only stings your lips a little.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?