BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Romeo B.
Berkeley
THE BEST LIP PLUMPER ON THE MARKET! Totally worth the price tag that comes with it AND it lasts FOREVER! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to avoid NEEDLES and PAIN! This lip plumper looks SOOOOO LUSCIOUS on the lips and it has a nice glossy effect to the lips as well! Can be used on top of lipsticks to enhance the "wet lip" look!
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
For a lip plumper it does it job but not as I expected it too, it plumped my lips a tad bit and that was about it all in all the gloss looks really nice on bare lips. But I don’t think I would buy this product again it’s just not worth the 22 dollars
Jordan M.
Lisle, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I lovvvvvveeeee this! I have pretty thin lips and this plumps them up awesome! Just don’t get it on the skin around your lips because it burns.
Abigail P.
West Allis
It's the best product I have used to make my lips look more fuller than how they usually work. I have never used a product like this before and it does exactly what the company intended it to do. I would recommend this to my friends and online beauties.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This was my first lip plumper my OG (Too Faced Lip InJ first then Extreme like the next 2nd day! Thanks to Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty I was hooked!) it doesn’t tingle like it used to but this is my OG I wear it daily. Don’t buy this ahead because it won’t feel as intense as it sits there in the drawer. I’m scraping out the bottom then I’m a running scuttling myself down to an Ulta to get a new 1! I don’t fool with the colored glosses. I want one but I hope their come out w a holidays 1. This would make an awesome gift they even have one packaged as a gift in an Xmas ornament. This is addictive. I’ve since branches out to Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish & Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump works for me but you get used the sting when I first put it on I thought I was having a bad reaction—now I barely feel it. I was thinking about taking a break from lip inj lipgloss for a month maybe it will give my lips a rest but I am seriously addicted!!
Julia P.
Temple
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Extreme tingle but you get used to it the more you use it. Works great and lasts at least an hour.
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how plump my lips look after using this! I can feel it plumping my lips and I love it. My lips stay nice and plumped.
Brittany H.
Bremerton
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This stuff works! It’s plumping and glossy and looks great on your lips. But it’s sticky and it wears off pretty quickly. The package is cute though and I used mine pretty religiously!
Jessica l.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Extreme one has an iridescent sheen, but the original light pink one doesn't provide any color and is practically a translucent gloss. I don't really care to purchase the full sizes anytime soon, but I won't deny that this is a good gloss and does its job well.
Jasmine M.
Covina , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. It tingles quite a bit, I might even say it burns buuuut it works! This stuff is like crack for your lips lol it leaves then so plump and shiny and just perfect! The price is a bit much especially since once you buy it you’ll want to use it every chance you get! But it’s worth it so great!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?