BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Stacie H.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I liked this but the plumping formula was a bit strong for my skin. It left a red mark around my lips in the little bit that got outside of my lips. It worked well as a gloss, but it’s not my absolute favorite.
Whitney D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! Can definitely feel the burn, but oh so worth it!  I have repurchased this product multiple times, and it is very easy to apply.  It makes my lips look and feel more plump,  it does not last very long, but fits easily in my purse so that I can reapply when needed!
Sindy S.
One of my favorite plumping products! I love that it is clear and does not have  strong scent. It met all my expectations and very long lasting which was a plus. The packaging was a bit simple, but it does not matter when the product itself makes up for it.
Kenzie H.
Palmyra, NY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I loved this products! The packaging was super cute, it worked very well and wasn’t irritating at all. I’ve purchased this twice so far and plan to again. Super easy to use and looks great alone or on top of a lipstick. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a glossy lip plumper.
Veronica D.
fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
I have purchased this product 3x already! And I will continue to purchase! The absolute best lip plumper. It stings but I love it!
Megan O.
Waterford
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Has a glossy finish. I love how it doesn’t dry out my lips after use. It does tingle, which is something I had to get used to. I use this every day. A great product!
Daria L.
Bozeman
Boy does this lip plumper worked well. Although it stings a bit initially, it makes your lips looks beautiful and pouty and glossy. It's hard not to use this product daily as it makes your lip look that much plumper. This product is great to use on its own.
Shannon S.
plano
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is a great product for a slight, natural plump. I wouldn’t expect to get a Kylie Jenner pout from this product anyways, but the plumping is very faint. It doesn’t burn like other products I’ve used in the past, has a very sweet smell and isn’t very sticky. Now since it is a plumper, and this is common with most of them, it does dry out the lips. I would suggest to only apply this to the center of the lips, and only reapply a few times throughout the day. Also keep a lip balm on you, and don’t forget to exfoliate and moisture before using!
Virginia C.
Union, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the injection (plumping) gloss. I feel it working and I like the way it makes my lips look. I have small lips so this is great if you want fuller plumper lips. It makes then slightly bigger.
Angel B.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Love love love the way this tingles my lips, Not a pricey product at all if your mush wanting that little extra plump. I will buy again and it is most definitely worth the money.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?