BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

♡Hope ♡.
This brand itself is great, but this lip plumper is amazing. It tingles and starts to work the minute the product goes on. It gives you a simple temporary full lip. I love this product for its packaging and well working product.
Eden A.
Kennesaw
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip plumper is quite possibly the best on the market- it plumps up lips to the perfect-sized pout that stays for hours even without reapplication AND without any pain. The scent is lovely, it smells just like a vanilla cupcake without being overbearing or headache inducing. The packaging is chic and feminine without being tacky and haughty and the doe-foot applicator is very easy to use. The product also lasts quite a while as you don’t need to apply liberally, and it makes a great base of lipsticks. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lip plumper.
camryn g.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is not the best. It burns and does nothing for my lips. It’s easy to apply. Too expensive for not working.
christinajoann23
I really enjoy too faced lip injection extreme all though I WISH it would last longer but it is the first product to actually plump my lips. You do have to be careful not to get it anywhere but your lips, the first day I used it I whipped it off on my hand to take a drink and few moments later my hand was red an irritated.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I mainly use when I’m finished with my makeup as a lip gloss because it’s just so shiny and moisturizes me lips really well. This one does tend to have that burning sensation but honestly I can’t even feel it anymore.
Emma V.
East Lansing
Not ready to turn to lip fillers? This is your solution to Kylie lips without turing to the the needles! I apply this at the beginning of my makeup routine so by the time I apply lip color it has dried and plumped my lips! There is a slight tingle when applied but lasts about 3 minutes!
Jada P.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite, it’s a bit expensive but my ultimate go to . Tingling lips and I love it . I can see and feel results . However it dosnt last too long
Jessica M.
Le Grand
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The most amazing lip injection if you’re actually trying to make your lips look extremely bigger and more plumped.I have a medium size lips and this makes them look so full and very glossy I love the outcome of it.
Katie L.
Flushing, NY
I LOVE this lip plumper! I've heard some people complain that the pain was too intense. However, this was my first lip plumper and I got used to the tingly sensation by the second use. I love the shine that it gives; it adds to the 'plumping' effect.
kelly C.
Atlanta
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another great lip plumper by too faced . It has a good taste and smell. Makes my lips noticably bigger and last much longer then most products out there. It's price is good.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?