BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

McKenna V.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Really works to make lips appear fuller and also makes lips flushed. I really enjoy the look that this gives my lips. There’s a definitely plumping burn going on but I don’t find it to be bothersome since I have a high pain threshold. It doesn’t bother me at all.
daniela R.
Eastvale
loved the amount of gloss it gave my lips I  also really like the small plump it gave my lips, worth the price, not too long lasting I  did have to reapply through out the day but it met my expectations for the price. I    recommend !
Chelsea  S.
Yucaipa, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I’ve been using this for the past year and it’s my favorite lip plumper. It doesn’t hurt, it looks natural and I love it alone or under a lipstick
Samantha J.
Alexander, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Great smell and I love the tingle! Not much product in tube, but I can overlook that because it actually works!
Lisa W.
Portsmouth
Ouch! I try to get with the program on this one, but it burns my lips terribly. Once I put it on, I can't kiss the hubs because it burns him too. It's just too much for me to handle on it's own, so I wear it on top of other products like chapstick or another balm I've got laying around. It just doesn't give me results I'm looking for - my lips don't even look that much more plump, and too much of a pain to mess with most of the time.
Purchased at: ULTA
Don’t have the money for the surgery or too scared to get botched? Well this product is just what you need! I was really scared of it drying out my lips but it did the opposite! My lips felt so hydrated and definitely plumper
Gin M.
Fort worth, TX
I love too faced. Every other product ive tried I loved. This product attempted to burn my lips off of my face. It was painful, not enem walking the product off bright relief. It took 2 days before my lips stopped being red and irritated
Lily✨
Purchased at: Sephora
This product barely plumped my lips. The only change in my lips was a redness around them, but no plumping. The sensation was not the normal sensation that comes along with a plumping gloss. It burned pretty bad rather than tingling. I probably would not recommend this to anyone else.
Parisse N.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely should of put a warning on the label for the amount of burn it has after application 😂🔥 but it really plump my lips up and it stays that way for a decent amount of time.
Boemin P.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is an amazing lip product. I usually put on some lip balm, a layer of lipstick, and then I finish off with the lip injection. My lips instantly look plumper when I put this on. Then, I feel my lips tingling for a bit and it leaves my lips plumper and soft for the rest of the day, along with staining them with my lipstick color. Please note that this is like a gloss, so if you’re not a fan of the shiny look or having your hair caught in your lips, this may not be for you. But I love this product and find it to be very, very effective!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?