BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Whitney D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! Can definitely feel the burn, but oh so worth it!  I have repurchased this product multiple times, and it is very easy to apply.  It makes my lips look and feel more plump,  it does not last very long, but fits easily in my purse so that I can reapply when needed!
Megan O.
Waterford
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Has a glossy finish. I love how it doesn’t dry out my lips after use. It does tingle, which is something I had to get used to. I use this every day. A great product!
Mark E.
Cape May Court House
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Wow, this product definitely gives your lips some fullness. It is a little pricey, but certainly a lot cheaper than actual lip filler and less painful. I really enjoyed the applicator, it made it simple to apply the product. However when applying, be sure to stay on the lips, because it does cause some redness since it is plumping your lips. I really didn’t mind the smell, I felt like it smelled like any other plumper. Also, be prepared for a tingling sensation on your lip; it’s not anything painful. I would also say that you might need to re-apply during a night out.
olga m.
dallas
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love wearing this!! I’m not a big fan of lipgloss but this lipgloss is not just any lip gloss it plumps your lips & makes them look rosey red. The only thing I don’t like is the tingling sensation it gives your lips it feels like it’s burning your lip for a few seconds then it goes away
Lisa D.
Redford
It does plump your lips to a certain degree but i dont think this is a good product for someone with sensitive lips. Burns like hell!
Heather G.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’ll start off by saying this lip gloss definitely plumps your lips shortly after you apply it. But, I gave it only 2 stars because it does have a very strong burning/stinging sensation after I apply it. I’ve also noticed that if I get any on the skin around my lips, it will turn my skin red. It wears off really quick and you have to apply it very frequently. It’s an ok product but for the money there’s much better options out there.
♡Hope ♡.
This brand itself is great, but this lip plumper is amazing. It tingles and starts to work the minute the product goes on. It gives you a simple temporary full lip. I love this product for its packaging and well working product.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I mainly use when I’m finished with my makeup as a lip gloss because it’s just so shiny and moisturizes me lips really well. This one does tend to have that burning sensation but honestly I can’t even feel it anymore.
Allie r.
Lakeland
This gloss is amazing, it has a wonderful shine and makes my lips look amazing, and isn't super sticky. It doesn't wear for as long as I'd like and if you have sensitive skin I would recommend something different because it has a little bit of a sting.
Jada P.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite, it’s a bit expensive but my ultimate go to . Tingling lips and I love it . I can see and feel results . However it dosnt last too long
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?