BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Bailey B.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Kept my lips very soft but would hurt so bad and tingle to the extreme. Didn’t really do any plumping
bianca P.
Cleveland
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’m so happy I decided to try this. It really does work. It works well alone too. It has a nice shine and really plumps my lips. It stings a little bit but that’s how you know it’s working. I’ve already bought a second one.
Mia J.
Grantsburg
So good it’s not sticky and it makes your lips look so good and fresh like yessss😍💕 highly recommend!
Jessica l.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Extreme one has an iridescent sheen, but the original light pink one doesn't provide any color and is practically a translucent gloss. I don't really care to purchase the full sizes anytime soon, but I won't deny that this is a good gloss and does its job well.
Hannah T.
Anderson
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my go to product for those nights where you just want something alittle extra! It is a tad bit pricey but definitely get good usage and value! The only thing about it is the next day your lips feel very chapped and hurt even so you’ll need a good lip care system for the day after!
Jasmine M.
Covina , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love. It tingles quite a bit, I might even say it burns buuuut it works! This stuff is like crack for your lips lol it leaves then so plump and shiny and just perfect! The price is a bit much especially since once you buy it you’ll want to use it every chance you get! But it’s worth it so great!
skyla w.
binghamton
anything makeup is great but the brand that sticks out the most to me is too faced or sophora its amazing quality.
Isabel B.
Sevierville
This is THE BEST lip plumper I have used to date! It does tingle a lot, way more than most, but I like it! It really plumps up my lips and makes it easier to apply lip liner and overtime my lips for better and smoother lipstick application, and after using it religiously, my lips stay plumped a lot longer! This is a must have product!
Brittany R.
bakersfield
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip injection gloss works wonders! I love it! I was very surprised the first time i tried it
Abygail A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is amazing!! It makes my lips look so pretty and big. I would absolutely recommend this if you’re looking for a lip plumper that works just exactly as it should!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?