BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Christy G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love to use this product when I start my makeup so my lips are nice and plump with it comes time for lipstick. It does tingle a little bit, some say it burns but I haven’t experienced a “burning” sensation. It does leave your lips PLUMP.
Gina R.
Literally the best lip plumper I have ever used! i love having full lips and this stuff really works! I have bought numerous tubes. it has exceeded my expextations. the packaging is clear so you can see how much you’ve used. i have turned all my friends onto this!
Genesis V.
I bought this at Sephora, but it did nothing but make my lips red. No plumping effect whatsoever. You can get a better lip plumper for a cheaper price. It is a nice gloss though, not too sticky, and a bit opalescent. Although it was a nice color, I would not repurchase.
Miriam M.
Arvada, CO
The product overall is good, the smell I cannot handle it. It has a very strong sweet smell that makes me nauseous all the time. If it didn’t have the smell it would be perfect.
Emily J.
Tampa
I love this product. I bought it as Sephora. When you put it on your lips it has a tingling sensation that lasts for about 5-10 minutes. You can see your lips plump in minutes. It also leaves a very nice gloss when the plumping action is done. Only thing about this product is it doesn’t last long but that was expected.
kate W.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Other more...
If you want plumped lips that look like Kylie Jenner’s, then search no further! Your lips will have color from being pumped, be covered in a beautiful gloss, and noticeably bigger! Only complaints, is that it definitely stings so make sure you are prepared for that:))
Callie P.
Whitehouse
Some people find this product to be too intense but I love it. It does have a tingling feeling to it but it doesn't burn by any means. I usually let it sit on for 5 minutes or so as I'm doing my makeup. This product really does plump your lips and makes them very full.
Racheal F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love love love this product. It tingles for a few seconds after you put it on but it leaves your lips nice and plumped. I definitely recommend this lip plumper.
mallie l.
Huber Heights
Love!! This is one of my favorite lip plumpers, it makes my lips look so luscious and glossy. It does have a little bit of a tingle, but all lip plumpers do. Packaging is so sassy and cute, would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lip job without the money!
Cassie S.
Crossville , AL
This stuff is legit terrible. It made my lips brake out so bad I suffered for nearly a week it made my lips swell and breakout with red bumps nothing would soothe the pain I do not recommend it. Maybe I was just allergic but I don’t know it did my friend the same way.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?