BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Charlie T.
This lip plumper is my absolute FAV! I would buy it in bulk if I could afford to.

This clear, tingly formula is perfect under or over your favorite lippy. I keep one in my purse always, one on my makeup vanity and another next to the sink in my powder room so I have one at all times.

I have always had perfectly plump lips, so now as time seems to want to yank that one joy from me, I am comforted in the fact that Too Faced actually understands exactly what consumers need, and make it so.
Natasha K.
Conneaut
I've used this product for years! For me, this is by far the most effective lips plumper on the market. Sure, it gets a little "warm" but it's totally worth it. It's not tacky or sticky like a lot of other plumpers. It goes on clear and the reaction makes your lips naturally flush. So pretty, so effective, so worth the price tag. ❤️
Romeo B.
Berkeley
THE BEST LIP PLUMPER ON THE MARKET! Totally worth the price tag that comes with it AND it lasts FOREVER! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to avoid NEEDLES and PAIN! This lip plumper looks SOOOOO LUSCIOUS on the lips and it has a nice glossy effect to the lips as well! Can be used on top of lipsticks to enhance the "wet lip" look!
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
For a lip plumper it does it job but not as I expected it too, it plumped my lips a tad bit and that was about it all in all the gloss looks really nice on bare lips. But I don’t think I would buy this product again it’s just not worth the 22 dollars
lilly m.
arlington
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
If you follow my reviews, you know I have purchased dozens of “so called” lip plumping products that simply do not work. This one works!!! I must have a high tolerance to whatever products they use in lip plumping products because most of the time I feel nothing.

I am pleased to report that this one works. It’s clear and thick, and NOT sticky. Can you believe it???? A rare find!!! I love that it is creamy and not sticky at all. This is basically a perfect formula. Once you apply, you begin to feel an intense tingling for 5-10 minutes. That means you are reacting to the product and your lips will appear to be plumper than when you started. I purchased the extreme version because I typically do not respond to these types of products. I typically feel nothing. This actually began working immediately.

I highly recommend this item!!! Especially if you are like me and have had a hard time finding one that works. PLUS, it’s not sticky!!!!! Hooray ❤️
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s okay! I don’t think it makes my lips any more plump but it definitely adds tingle! It also doesn’t last very long so I’m constantly reapplying it. Not sure if I’d buy it again but it’s a fun idea!
Abigail P.
West Allis
It's the best product I have used to make my lips look more fuller than how they usually work. I have never used a product like this before and it does exactly what the company intended it to do. I would recommend this to my friends and online beauties.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This was my first lip plumper my OG (Too Faced Lip InJ first then Extreme like the next 2nd day! Thanks to Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty I was hooked!) it doesn’t tingle like it used to but this is my OG I wear it daily. Don’t buy this ahead because it won’t feel as intense as it sits there in the drawer. I’m scraping out the bottom then I’m a running scuttling myself down to an Ulta to get a new 1! I don’t fool with the colored glosses. I want one but I hope their come out w a holidays 1. This would make an awesome gift they even have one packaged as a gift in an Xmas ornament. This is addictive. I’ve since branches out to Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish & Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump works for me but you get used the sting when I first put it on I thought I was having a bad reaction—now I barely feel it. I was thinking about taking a break from lip inj lipgloss for a month maybe it will give my lips a rest but I am seriously addicted!!
Nicole L.
Ada
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my favorite clear lip plumper. I put this on over my lip stick or even when I’m not wearing lipstick. It does tingle and some might say it “burns” but I kind of like the tingle. You can definitely see the difference before and after!
Alexcia C.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced is amazing so I was super happy when I found this product I love this stuff I use every drop until Im scraping the sides
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?