BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

lina m.
Phoenix
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product very good in my opinion. It did sting a bit for a few seconds but it did make my lips plump. Would buy again.
Emma D.
Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
Loveddddddd this product. It was clear so it definitely made my lips shine. Easy to apply and use. Definitely would buy again.
Ashley B.
Spring Lake
Purchased at: Sephora
I had a very bad reaction to this product and I dont think I will reuse 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eden A.
Kennesaw
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip plumper is quite possibly the best on the market- it plumps up lips to the perfect-sized pout that stays for hours even without reapplication AND without any pain. The scent is lovely, it smells just like a vanilla cupcake without being overbearing or headache inducing. The packaging is chic and feminine without being tacky and haughty and the doe-foot applicator is very easy to use. The product also lasts quite a while as you don’t need to apply liberally, and it makes a great base of lipsticks. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lip plumper.
MP 💚.
This product works GREAT but it burns like a mother. No smell. Not too sticky. I like that I can put it on at night and it works like a treatment.
christinajoann23
I really enjoy too faced lip injection extreme all though I WISH it would last longer but it is the first product to actually plump my lips. You do have to be careful not to get it anywhere but your lips, the first day I used it I whipped it off on my hand to take a drink and few moments later my hand was red an irritated.
bianca l.
Elk Grove
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Let me tell you about this lip plumper! You either love it or you hate it! When you apply this lip plumper on within the next three minutes you are going to feel your lips start getting prickly and you must restrain your self from touching it. Unless you are a pro you have to take time putting on your lipstick because whatever the product touches is what is going to look inflamed. I love this lip injection because it makes my lips look fuller. It’s a little scary to use it at first but you will love the results!
Becca H.
Charlotte
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It works, but in a “holy smokes my lips are burning off” kind of way. Super sticky, but I typically wear it alone so that doesn’t bother me too much. It’s definitely uncomfortable, and don’t wear it on any type of chapped lips, but it works and if you’re buying it to plump your pout, you’ll get results.
Jacqueline E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love having plump lips so I’m glad this product helps me keep them plumper! It has a little bit of a sting but it’s nothing you can’t handle!
Athena S.
lansing Mi
Purchased at: Sephora
This is absalutly amazing. I ran out and I wish I could go to the store and get more, only problem is I don't have enough money. But I love this
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?