BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I have this one it's an overall good product it does have quite a lot of sting..
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This works amazing t plumps my lips exactly how i want them and doesnt add color
Wendy J.
Norfolk, VA
Love! Not sure if it really works but I really like the tingle it gives my lips.
Marie S.
Pottstown, PA
Excellent plumper. Little tingle. Lasts for a long time. Add no color to the lip.
Aisha K.
Valley Stream, NY
I don't like this at all. It burns my lips so much and I can't take the stinging.
Anameli C.
Portland
I Love. It is like having new lips I will defenetly recomendó this lip lumper.
Gabie f.
An amazing lip gliss that plumps your lips up and makes them look really good!
Sydney M.
Wilmington, NC
Works great! Definitely a must buy! I think that it does exactly what it says.
Eyla G.
Kissimmee, FL
It's amazing!!!! You need to try it!! It is the best lip plumper i used before
Aleksandra T.
Medinah, IL
I love it it makes my lips super plump and i dont have any bad reactions to it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?