BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alli's C.
huffman tx
I love this!! I’m literally DOUBLES the size of my lips!! It does sting a little though.
MAKAYLA M.
Austintown, OH
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! The extreme works better than the regular but they both are amazing!
Erica S.
Cambridge , ON
It works amazing, it does have a tingly feeling at first but it goes away after a while.
Alicia H.
Love this product. Usually buy it at Ulta. It's a great plumper without being to sticky!
Tori R.
Princeton, WV
Like using the product it adds a nice glass look to your lips and it plumps really well!
mel L.
Zachary, LA
I can see a difference when I use this product. It stings a tad bit but nothing horrible
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
I love the texture of this gloss. It does plump a little!! However it’s a bit expensive.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM
LOVE the plumping effect,, no burning or tingling while wearing product and not greasy ..
Kathy S.
San Jose , CA
This works great!!! Mild tingling but it goes away!! Wish the tube was bigger though!!!!
Emily R.
Fontana, CA
Very good! I loved the product. Its just a little pricey for the size. Worth the try tho!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?