BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shannon H.
Panama City
I bought the too faced lip extreme on a whim just hoping it would work. I was pleasently surprised.  I do suggest using a lip scrub first because it seems to make it last longer and better. I have given it 5 stars but it does not last that long but I do love the results and it is one of the better ones I have seen on the market.
Isabel B.
Sevierville
This is THE BEST lip plumper I have used to date! It does tingle a lot, way more than most, but I like it! It really plumps up my lips and makes it easier to apply lip liner and overtime my lips for better and smoother lipstick application, and after using it religiously, my lips stay plumped a lot longer! This is a must have product!
Sarah G.
Concord, NC
I used this product for a long time and it works great. It applies easily, and it’s very glossy. It plumps your lips instantly. You can get it from Sephora for a reasonable price. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend just trying the travel size before buying the bigger one, just to make sure your lips don’t react to it badly.
Aly Y.
Fresno
Absolutely love this product, I have small lips and when I tried this product instantly my lips were plump you know it’s working because it starts off as a tingling feeling and kind of burns I don’t recommend kissing anyone’s face I kissed my babies after I had this on my lips and it made their cheeks and forehead red and swollen. Perfect for on the go lip color as well a clear shimmer gloss.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
Okay guys, this is serious stuff. At first I was kind of scared because the burning sensation is soooo strong, definitely stronger than most lip plumpers I’ve tried. HOWEVER, it works!!!! You can definitely tell a big difference in your lips with this one. It’s clear and it dries quickly so you can put it on, and then put whatever other lip product you want on top of it!! It’s awesome stuff.
Mortessa R.
I love the smell of this product!! It burns a bit, as stated in the little pamphlet that comes with it. It really plumped my lips! Amazingly so, I will generally leave it on for a few minutes then go over with a lipstick. It seems if I use it alone, it wears off rather quick. I've gone through half the tube in just two weeks.. yikes!
Marleigh K.
I bought the travel size of this just to see if I would like it. It definitely plumps your lips but the burning sensation is unbearable for me. When I do use it, I usually put it on after I’m done my make up and wipe it off. I love the red color it gives my lips but I can’t use it too often because it burns my lips and around my lips. It also burns my tongue if I accidentally lick my lips.
Caroline L.
This actually does what it says! It plumps your lips in a matter of minutes and albeit there is a tingling sensation, it is not uncomfortable at all! I dont have the smallest lips, but whenever I want some oomph this is the best product for it! I also love how it isn’t too glossy or sticky like all the other products. HG status!
Arielle m.
San Francisco, CA
I was extremely skeptical of this product at first. However, my lips are painfully thin and I am not ready to commit to injections. I applied and was shocked at how quickly my lips expanded and couldn’t stop looking at myself all day. The product stings a little and you have to be careful to place it carefully on your lips or else you will get weird swelling where you don’t want it. Overall amazing product. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Stephanie L.
This is not for the faint of heart because it definitely stings after the first application of each day it's used. Personally, I don't mind it. I like the red tint it makes my lips appear to have without actually applying color. It does make my lips plumper, but not a huge difference and definitely doesn't have a long lasting effect.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?