BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Pretty good for lip plumping. It tingles a little, so you can tell it's working. Great!
Yolanda S.
Mesquite
The effect it gives is ok but you obviously have to keep reapplying throughout the day.
Ximena C.
Porter, TX
Can't ever get enough of the perfect duck lips that make my face all in all come alive.
Brooke S.
Bellingham, MA
Works so well my lips are already so big but I want them bigger so I use this everyday
Lexie R.
Makes lips burn a little in my opinion, but the finished product is worth it in the end
Valentina L.
It didn't worked for me!!!
Didn'tade my lips bigger or anything, i wont buy it again...
Carla R.
You feel it working right away and you see the difference of how fuller your lips look.
Cristen S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this. I have very thin lips and this helps plump them up enough to wear lipstick
Lauren M.
Louisville, KY
I received this as a sample! Love it! It does burn but that’s how I know it’s working!
Clara F.
Esse produto é bom ??Ele parece legal, porém nunca usei , e queria saber para que serve
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?