BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Danielle H.
It's so elegant looking and smells as well as taste wonderful. It makes my lips plumper too
Aubrey W.
dorothy
I have used this before and I felt like I was gonna die. I couldn't feel my lips for hours
Nyah G.
This is also very good, very plumping and amazing for my favorite glossy and trendy looks.
Katelyn R.
Jerome, ID
Love it, only tingles for a second. I love how there's different colors. Too faced amazing.
Laurie S.
This product is one of my favorite. It has really helped my lips look and feel more plump.
Amanda G.
San Diego
By far the best I would buy it more
Often if I could afford it! The best limp plumper ever!
Jessica m.
Oaklyn, NJ
I love it! Loveeee the glossy look! It wasnt sticky and its a great lip topper ! 💕 my fave
Karen P.
Best lip plumper I have ever used. It actually plumps my lips and it makes them look good.
Chanell R.
New Orleans, LA
Get product gives your lips a fuller look. Product is medium price range worth every penny
Kayli D.
Santa Rosa , CA
This stuff really works! I let it sit for a little then wipe it off and put my lipstick on.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?