BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Audrey N.
Van wert , OH
This product does what it claims to do! It makes my lips very full within minutes of application. However, as with any products that are plumpers, it did cause a lot of tingling and redness of my lips and the scent is very strong. Other than that it is a great product!
Kaitlynn A.
Enid
It really does work. Definitely stings but it’s supposed too. I love putting it on before I wear lipstick, lets me believe I have some lips. Shoutout to too faced for saving me
Ana R.
Longmont, CO
I can’t stop to use this! This amazing product, of course, don’t help up to have big lips but it makes you have a red one e a little bit volume. But be careful, it’s hurt a lot, and you can feel that you’ll lose your lips haha
Paige B.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely loved this product! Made my lips look full, and shiny. Only downside is this product does not last long, to keep glossy effect I had to reapply multiple times. It’s a reasonable price for the product. I would definitely recommend this product to any one.
Katie M.
Oak Grove, LA
I love the glittery look that the gloss has to it. It is an excellent topper and penetrates through the lipstick you are wearing to give you a plump look every single time! The product is also inexpensive and last about 2 hours each use, so you do have to reapply it.
Heydy R.
Richmond
Okayyyy... so this worked for me because it was nice and smooth not sticky also... it last enough to get a picture lol but like all glosses they just don’t last long. I like the moisturized feel it gave my lips 👄 I definitely would buy and recommend to everyone
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Didn’t do much for me. It plumped then up a bit for about 30 min then they went back to normal. Turned my lips red and that lingered for about an hour or two. Overall I do not like it and don’t find it worth the money. Thankfully I was given this as a sample in my ipsy bag.
Sydney C.
This is what I’m all about okay? Okay. It really does plump like is says it will and gives my lips a fuller pout. My only complaint is that it burns and can hurt other parts of the skin. I kissed my boyfriends cheek with it on and it swelled a little spot on his skin
Ava S.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme this stuff works! I recommend:)! You don’t see a huge difference but you see a difference! If you want a little boost for your lips this is the perfect one:)! I totally recommend. It’s easy to apply, feels good on your lips!
Gisselle L.
Miami Beach
There is definitely a difference when wearing this product, though I saw no long term change. Not quite as sticky as other glosses. I had a very slight burn when going straight out into the sun but I also have sun sensitivity in general, this judt may have exacerbat
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?