BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
I love the texture of this gloss. It does plump a little!! However it’s a bit expensive.
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Great product great smell affordable price works great for all types of lip imperfections
Tori R.
Princeton, WV
Like using the product it adds a nice glass look to your lips and it plumps really well!
Adia R.
I had got this as a gift. I loved it. You could see a difference, other then some others.
Alejandra B.
Midland
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s really good everyone should try it out, y’all will really like it and want to try it
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It was okay. I didn't see a huge difference. It only tingled. I probably won't buy again
Dalia G.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love it! Really works and no too sticky.
Just the right texture😊 I truly recommend it.
Alicia H.
Love this product. Usually buy it at Ulta. It's a great plumper without being to sticky!
April N.
Really plumps my lips without feeling like I’m burning my lips off. It’s worth the price!
mel L.
Zachary, LA
I can see a difference when I use this product. It stings a tad bit but nothing horrible
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?