BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Laisha P.
Gastonia
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This was the best product that I have used in a really long time. I naturally have very small lips and often have to do a lot to get them plump and big. I decided to try out this company and the results were AMAZINGGG! Only about 2 reapplied and I’m great for the rest of the day! This product is definitely worth the money!
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
Okay...this works, but I would never use it again. It burns like CRAZY, and while it plumps my lips, it also plumps and numbs the surrounding area. I’m not sure if I just have a weird reaction to it or what, but it’s definitely not for me (and I’ve used it multiple times).
caitlin M.
Farmingdale
I recently purchased this product while looking for a new lip plumper, and I love it. It makes the lips look plump, has a nice scent/taste, and adds a little shine. My friends and I love using this before going out, whether it’s under a lipstick or by itself. Great product.
megan s.
I feel like this mostly just gave my lips more color, made them a little more red than they naturally are. I wouldn’t say it gave my lips any real growth but I still didn’t mind the look. I would recommend.
Meghan M.
My lips are pretty average and when I put this on I noticed results almost immediately. My lips looked like I just freshly got lip injections, I couldn’t believe it. Highly recommend this if you want some volume for your fav lipstick or gloss. Everybody loves a cute pout ☺️
Leah M.
Connecticut
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’ve been using this product for over a year now and I typically use this plumper as I’m getting the rest of my makeup on and put my lipstick on last. I think it only works for about an hour or so but over time it seems like it has made my lips look fuller even without it.
Mia J.
I love this a lot but I can only use it on my bottom lip because it gives my top lip a rash and stings my friends and my mom also used it but it my friend breakout out but my mom not so I guess it really only depends on who uses it but Id recommend testing before buying.
Briella L.
Nice product! I already have big lips so generally i feel like lip plumpers don't do much for me but it was super moisturizing! My lips felt so soft after it! The packaging is nice nothing to gawk over though. I think I would recommend someone trying it with smaller lips
Brianna C.
Wadsworth
This product works well, but after continued use, I noticed that it’s effects did not last as long. It is easy to apply and use; however, like most lip plumpers, it does sting your lips. Overall, I like this product and will likely continue to use it in the future.
Jena M.
Tucson
So many lip plumpers that I have used in the past are so harsh they just burn until I remove them. This one has a pleasant smell, and a cute packaging. It does make my lips swell, but not in a bad way. It tingles more than stings. It also leaves a nice sheen to the lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?