BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny B.
West Frankfort
One of my favorite products! I would buy over and over again. The price is not too bad either!
kimberly r.
Hawthorne
Makes my lips look amazing , the result is great in the end. Doesn’t take long to start working
Danielle S.
Victorville
It worked super well for my lips! It burns a little but not to bad it makes my lips look great!
Mallory D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Extreme lip plumper and that’s no joke! This product will give you fuller lips in just seconds.
Erica M.
Lexington, OK
Plumped my lips really well! You could honestly tell a difference. Love! It burns but it's okay
Veronica M.
Love this product , it gives my lips that extra plumb look , the gloss has the perfect texture
CJ F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the only lip plumper I use... Yes it stings a bit but that's how you know it's working
esther m.
Love so much makes lips look more bold and beautyful and leaves glossy and flawless lips💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Sinette N.
Sun City, AZ
The lip injection was tingly but smooth with a good afterwards. Made my lip fuller and softer.
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
Well I will say it is a bit harsh for me but definitly does the job ! I would recomemd over all
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?