BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michele A.
my neices absolute favorite to wear. i buy more everytime i get a chance. a have to for her
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Way too intense for me and left a red ring around my lips. Threw out after tat, not for me.
Chloe M.
santa paula
Perfect for full plump lips that are naturally full and glossy with no injections required
Amanda G.
San Diego
By far the best I would buy it more
Often if I could afford it! The best limp plumper ever!
yaisiry o.
Dallas, TX
This lip plumper is by far my favorite! It works in just seconds and it lasts a long time!
Elizabeth C.
El Paso, TX
My favorite of all time, makes my lips look bigger as well as adding a little gloss to them
mirela v.
Newberg, OR
Love this plumper. Got one as a stalking stuffer last year and now I cannot be without it.
Sydney L.
Stafford, TX
this product was very effective, it has a light stinging but that's kind of to be expected.
Milly G.
Love this. One thing doesn't leave your lips plumped for long. Gives my lip tingly feeling.
Eric V.
phoenix
It’s a great product makes your lips bigger than usually . No need to get your lips done .
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.