BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Miriam M.
Arvada, CO
The product overall is good, the smell I cannot handle it. It has a very strong sweet smell that makes me nauseous all the time. If it didn’t have the smell it would be perfect.
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
This product does sting your lips but it works. It creates a pouty, plump look. I bought this product from Ulta Beauty. It was my first time purchasing RBI’s product. I recommend it to people who want a temporary lip plump without spending hundreds for the long effects.
Liz D.
Waukesha, WI
This lip plumper is one of the only ones on the market that makes an instant difference. Although it is pricey, i find myself buying it again and again. Does have a pretty intense tingle, but i actually find myself enjoying it because it makes it feel like it’s working!
Stephanie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like. It does Smells good. When i used i noticed alot of stinging on my lips. It bothered my lips to the point where i never use it again. It felt like my lips were very swollen. I received it in one of my Ipsy bags. It is not something that i would buy again.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is one of my favorite lip plumper. It does sting but it’s not unbearable and doesn’t last long. My lips do look plumper but really I like to use this right before bed because when I wake up my lips are super smooth and hydrated. This is a must in my beauty arsenal.
Genesis V.
I bought this at Sephora, but it did nothing but make my lips red. No plumping effect whatsoever. You can get a better lip plumper for a cheaper price. It is a nice gloss though, not too sticky, and a bit opalescent. Although it was a nice color, I would not repurchase.
Gina R.
Literally the best lip plumper I have ever used! i love having full lips and this stuff really works! I have bought numerous tubes. it has exceeded my expextations. the packaging is clear so you can see how much you’ve used. i have turned all my friends onto this!
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
This lip plumper and gloss really works. Before I bought it I went into the store and swabbed some of this on my outer hand and went shopping in the mall. About a half hour later I looked at my hand and it was actual puffy on the area I applied the lip injection extreme
Emily J.
Tampa
I love this product. I bought it as Sephora. When you put it on your lips it has a tingling sensation that lasts for about 5-10 minutes. You can see your lips plump in minutes. It also leaves a very nice gloss when the plumping action is done. Only thing about this product is it doesn’t last long but that was expected.
Kaitlynn A.
Enid
It really does work. Definitely stings but it’s supposed too. I love putting it on before I wear lipstick, lets me believe I have some lips. Shoutout to too faced for saving me
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?